Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Supreme.

Art

Looks like next week Brave and I will battle it out for the leagues best record. Good luck Brave, lets just hope none of our starters gets hurt. And I have a question for BCS. If a player gets hurt during the game does his backup take over for him or is your team $hit out of luck till the following week when you can sub him out?

Hmmmm....... just thought I'd peek through the door here. Why tommy, are you saying you are not convinced that sweet, angelic, batting of the eyelashes, tall blonde with Texas accent may not give Faulk back? I'm surprised sir. Of course she will........... ;):silly: Oh and Brave, I haven't recovered yet.............. :D

Well PCS, If you had Faulk would you trust anyone to give him back? I may agree that Blondie is probably more trustworthy in this matter then anyone else in the league but would you do it? I didn't think so, I want Brave to lose so I can have the best record but His team will be weakened and Blondie might pull off the upset all by herself. And if she doesn't I will get the chance the following week.;)

(Peeks head in door of Fantasy league room again)....er..... just kidding.......... Little attempt at frivolity on a fun thread........really....... I was..... (Closes door.... throws hands in air..).................Boy Try to have a little fun.... geeeeeeeeeez............ I mean really, I don't even take myself seriously.................. That's it!.... I'm going on vacation........ maybe I'll be back! Post a couple of times! :silly: :silly: :silly:

*Yes I would*

:cheers:

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

I get the mental image of Neville Chamberlin hearing the same thing before Poland was taken over in 2 weeks.:laugh: :laugh:

Wonder if he was related somehow to a Texan?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Archived