Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Supreme.

Art

The Dreadnoughts are just going to start rolling from here on out I think. Six games and no one has had more points scored on them then I have. You guys can't keep having your best games each week against me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :).

Tommy, your PM box is full. I may sneak Bulger back in there before kickoff, so be ready :).

So far I'm quite happy with the Braveskins. Squeaked by a few close ones, but so far it has taken a computer (read: unattended team with monster week from Trent Green and Shaun Alexander) to actually beat them.

Think I'm in trouble in Week 9 though. Priest AND the Deuce have their bye week then.

Art, thank you for telling me it is full. Now I know why I didn't get somepm's back. Also note to DH and Blade, there should be a delete all box for pm's. That is a pain in the butt to go back and clean that out.

Now to get back to matters at hand. Art, Your going down. Bledsoe has always ripped the fins. I will admit I am worried about Moss running wild on the Jets D backs. I don't understand why they even use the points against. It isn't as if you have any way to stop hinder or control that stat.

And Brave I hope we play each other in week 9.;)

I will take any advantage I can get.....:laugh:

Your team and Oand B's are the teams I have to beat to have the best record at the end. If Faulk ever starts playing up to his potential this year I think I have the best team on paper. Well that is if Dh doesn't talk me out of Faulk. He has tried but we can't come up with a trade that would keep me equal and make him better. I scoured everyone's roster wracking my brain to come up with a sound 3 way trade that would help all, but it is impossible. No matter what I come up with someone would make there team weaker in the trade. If anyone has some idea I havent thought of yet I am open to discuss it. He wants Faulk and I need a better WR and a RB back. I would be willing to throw in Ramsey and or Carr to a third party if we can make a deal happen.

And Brave I am going to go look up when we are playing each other.

Brave we play next week. If we both win this week next week will be for the League's best record. TCO fyi Dreadnaughts going down today.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Brave's next.;) ;)

I have picked up 1/2 my team in free agency.:silly: I notice only a few guys have scoured free agency to make there team better. Does anyone have that link that shows who is who in our League?

And if the truth by known Art's team scares me. He has alot of good players who really havent played up to there potential yet. I just hope they wait another week to do it.;)

Tommy,

You can click the box at the top of the row of delete boxes and that will highlight everything in the box for deletion. You also want to make sure you delete sent PMs. I had gotten full because of that before.

Tommy, I play "Extreme Supreme" in week 9 which I believe is Blondie's team. Who better to play when I'm depleted through the bye than a bunch of girls (take it easy Blondie ... I'm kidding). :)

I have scoured free agency regularly to try to improve my depth. I have been able to do that pretty easily except for the RB position. It didn't dawn on me until about week 3 or 4 that both my RBs had their bye week at the same time. Could spell trouble unless Blondie takes it easy on me. But from the sounds of it ("I don't like being on bottom") that's not likely. :)

Thank you Art, I found the box in the far right that checks all pm's and then you can delete them all. Thanks again.

Brave, Stewart of the Lions is still there to pick up for next week. I let him go to pick up Watson in case Davis was hurt 2 weeks ago.

Art's wr's have hurt his team so far. Moss is averaging 10.4 pts. per game and Boston is avg. 6.6 pts. per game. That's only 17 pts per game from two of the best recievers in the game. I sure hope that trend continues.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have been getting 13.2 from Moulds per game. I need Pathon, Hakim or Bryant to pick it up and start getting 14+ per week to really have a strong team. Faulk has been avg. 14.8 and Davis 12.6 pts per game. I need them to pick it up too.

My receivers have to carry me for me to win, but they haven't. I've had great play out of the QB and the TE, and thanks to Die Hard, J. Lewis is rolling for me at running back, which is the spot I was most concerned with. If Moss starts getting some of his and everyone else can even out, I'm going to be a tough out :).

Of course, again, no one has seen the opposition score more points than me, so, there must be something about the Dreadnoughts that get you guys all fired up or something :)

I sure do know about Boston's troubles. I've got him in another league. Can't NOT start him ... he's far better than most of my other WRs, but he's done squat since week 1.

Stewart might be a possibility next week. I just picked up Jamel White who's been good for 6 or 7 points most weeks but he did have a 17 pt week not long ago. I also have TJ Duckett, who I though would have removed Dunn from the starting spot by now. Both have potential but I doubt I'll get anything out of that potential as early as week 9.

Originally posted by Brave

Tommy, I play "Extreme Supreme" in week 9 which I believe is Blondie's team. Who better to play when I'm depleted through the bye than a bunch of girls (take it easy Blondie ... I'm kidding). :)

I have scoured free agency regularly to try to improve my depth. I have been able to do that pretty easily except for the RB position. It didn't dawn on me until about week 3 or 4 that both my RBs had their bye week at the same time. Could spell trouble unless Blondie takes it easy on me. But from the sounds of it ("I don't like being on bottom") that's not likely. :)

Brave, Whether I am on the bottom or not, I NEVER take it easy.

Blondie

OK, I've recovered sufficiently from Blondie's response to get this one going again.

Tommy, if the 1st half is any indication we are headed for a showdown next week. Nice little early lead you have on Art. Both my RBs are kicking some early a$s today. Love those guys! Hope Gannon is on his usual game.

The early scores after halftime of the 1pm games:

Week 7

BallCoachSpurriers RUTS squad 45

EXTREME BRAVESKINS 44

Take the red pill Neo 25

BURGUNDY HOBBITS -1

The OrangeSkins 21

ORANGEBLUE SKINS 5

The OrangeSkins2 25

CODEORAMAS KILLERS 0

tommythegreeksSpartans 48

EXTREMESKINS DREADNOUGHTS 36