Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas player gets stomped? (Merged)

Bat~man

I always knew he was one, with his campaign against Art Monk, but I just watched the old bag and nozzle on NBC's halftime show talking about Albert Haynes of Jacksonville stomping on Andre Gerad of Jacksonvile.

He thinks the NFL should impose a "severe" fine of something like $25,000, but won't suspend Haynes.

25k? That's a "severe" fine for an NFL player??? What a f'ing tool. Sean Taylor got 17k for hocking a loogie, and that washed away with a good shower. Gerad got 30 stiches in his HEAD!!!

Well, at least it was a cowboy that got stomped.

:dallasuck

I always knew he was one, with his campaign against Art Monk, but I just watched the old bag and nozzle on NBC's halftime show talking about Albert Haynes of Jacksonville stomping on Andre Gerad of Jacksonvile.

He thinks the NFL should impose a "severe" fine of something like $25,000, but won't suspend Haynes.

25k? That's a "severe" fine for an NFL player??? What a f'ing tool. Sean Taylor got 17k for hocking a loogie, and that washed away with a good shower. Gerad got 30 stiches in his HEAD!!!

Well, at least it was a cowboy that got stomped.

:dallasuck

I wouldn't wish that on any player or any human period, you sir are truly a___________

Archived