Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Soldier watching from Europe

Skins4me

For all you cronic complainers...we have turned the corner. I am a die hard, U.S. Army Soldier, Redskins fan, stationed in Europe and I follow this site religously. It's 2:00 am and I just watched the Skins win which will make my week a whole lot better. Recently I have been so disappointed by the lack of loyalty from those that call themselves fans on this site.

In the Army we live by the seven Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage. To me I believe this is everthing Coach Gibbs stands for and expects in his payer. Quite frankly I expect nothing less from Redskins fans on this site, especially since our team showed those values tonight.

Do me a favor, now that we are 2-2 please be a real fan and not a cronic complainer on this site. We will be in the playoffs!

Hail to the Redskins - Hail Victory!

For all you cronic complainers...we have turned the corner. I am a die hard, U.S. Army Soldier, Redskins fan, stationed in Europe and I follow this site religously. It's 2:00 am and I just watched the Skins win which will make my week a whole lot better. Recently I have been so disappointed by the lack of loyalty from those that call themselves fans on this site.

In the Army we live by the seven Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage. To me I believe this is everthing Coach Gibbs stands for and expects in his payer. Quite frankly I expect nothing less from Redskins fans on this site, especially since our team showed those values tonight.

Do me a favor, now that we are 2-2 please be a real fan and not a cronic complainer on this site. We will be in the playoffs!

Hail to the Redskins - Hail Victory!

:notworthy :notworthy

Nice post and excellent point

Guest mwill008

Hey, I used to be stationed in Kitizen, lawson barrack. I am at Fort Bliss, TX. Die hard Skins fan. Big win for us to get us on track.

Archived