Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Gameday thread

Santana_Fan

Yeah that was insane..... rips the guys helmet off, then kicks him in the face thus splitting his forehead open..... you could see the stream of blood dripping to the grass when they showed him doubled over on the ground..... Wow.
Imagine if one of his spikes caught the guys eye or something. What the hell was Haynesworth thinking?

After the Cowboys scored a TD, Albert Haynesworthless stomped on Andre Gurode's head.

Thing is, Gurode didn't have his helmet on.

Haynesworthless was ejected and better be suspended. Scum. :mad:

You forgot to mention that the reason he didnt have helmet on is cause haynesworth pulled it off his head. I expect him being suspended the rest of the year and maybe even an assault charge.

You forgot to mention that the reason he didnt have helmet on is cause haynesworth pulled it off his head. I expect him being suspended the rest of the year and maybe even an assault charge.

I don't forsee an assault charge but, definitely a hefty fine and multiple game suspension.

I thought they all are wearing cleats. I think Tennessee play on grass. Sure looks like it.

You are right. Whoever posted it was rubber cleats got confused with what the goose was saying. Goose said something along the lines of "yeah and the players have metal spikes on because its not artificial turf where the spikes are rubber."

You are right. Whoever posted it was rubber cleats got confused with what the goose was saying. Goose said something along the lines of "yeah and the players have metal spikes on because its not artificial turf where the spikes are rubber."

That was me and yeah I guess I was confused.

Archived