Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - JAGUARS @ REDSKINS

TK

Just spoke to Murphy who's on the field getting ready for kickoff. He says the team looks extremely 'loose', which is a good sign in my book. Also said he spotted Dennis Haysbert
22m.jpg
who played the President on '24' and is currently starring on 'The Unit' on the Redskin's sidelines shaking hands.

Must be a Skins fan :)

When I attend a live game.. I look at each team and whomever seems to be loose wins the game. I saw us dancing and cheering during pre-game warmups against Philly and Dallas last year at Fedex and I also saw the Chargers doing the same thing against us. That is a VERY good sign.

Just spoke to Murphy who's on the field getting ready for kickoff. He says the team looks extremely 'loose', which is a good sign in my book. Also said he spotted Dennis Haysbert
22m.jpg
who played the President on '24' and is currently starring on 'The Unit' on the Redskin's sidelines shaking hands.

Must be a Skins fan :)

maybe he'll have jobu gives good mojo :)

This TJ Duckett thing is such a mystery to me. I hope that he proves to be a value later in the season... I just don't get it though.

I really don't think the coaches know how to utilize the guy right, which sucks. Or it could be we were very weak in a position again today and needed backups.

Chargers game is really good.

Good news out of the NFC south though (after seeing quite a bit of them so far)...no one looks that scary and TB will be flat out weak without Simms

Good news since they are all on our schedule this year

NO went for 2 and got it making it 21-18 CAR with about a miniute left

Onside kick comming up

Archived