Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Confidence Building Game

Karlton79

While I am not taking ANYTHING away from the Texans..I believe this game will be the game. The game that builds our confidence for the teams we play thereafter. I personally think we will win even with Springs out again. I believe Portis will supply us with what we need on the ground, which will most definately help our passing game out a lot. Gibbs wants to run. He will establish the run game this week. We'll pound the ball. Saunders will get it going with his play calling and while he's at it, he'll throw a few deep balls in with it. Something that hasn't happened yet the first couple games. Williams will take their WR's out of the game as he did last week. We should see some of what people expected to see out of the Skins. A high powered offense that'll start with our run game, and a darn good D that will shutdown the opposing offense. Let this be the week that starts it all. Let's get this win..let's get our confidence back..let's show the non-believers that we are what we say we are...and...lets get back to the playoffs. WHO'S WITH ME?

HTTR!

Archived