Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington

phatboy41

How long do you all think Marcus Washington will be here as a Redskin? Do you think he will retire as one or not? And, do you all think he will have the crazy defensive season he had last year? He did miss some tackles against Dallas I saw, but the crazy thing was, even after that I saw on Comcast Sports net that he had the most tackles.

I really hope they both retire as redskins, they are fan favorites and mentors for the young guys...on the other hand, I'm at the point where I would probably trade Brunell for one of those Coors packs of beers....not eight players though, especially not our tackles receiver, etc, etc.

Any one agree?

Marcus got a contract that many felt was more than he deserved. We took a gamble on him, and it paid off. Same as Griffin. They each have I think 4 years at least remaining, so they will be around.

Taylor, well he will probably want a new contract soon. He seems to like being a Redskin, but he also seems the type that would get sick of us losing, and will push for a new contract earlier on.

Marcus got a contract that many felt was more than he deserved. We took a gamble on him, and it paid off. Same as Griffin. They each have I think 4 years at least remaining, so they will be around....

Are you sober?

AA got $35.18 Million for 6 years.

Marcus got $25 Million for 6 years.

Lemar got $2.177 Million for 3 years.

Link: http://redskins.scout.com/3/contractdetails.html

Marcus and Lemar are severely way underpaid based on their performance in 2004 and 2005.

Dead Cap Space in 2006 = $15.197 Million.

Any poster who want to say we just restructure or cut AA is NUTS.

:doh: :doh:

Archived