Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Since the Texans starting LT is out this week/this season; how do you feel...

flexxskins

Andre Carter will do Sunday?

Judging from what I have seen from him thus far, I would have to say that he should have a pretty decent game. I have noticed flashes of stardom in him at times, but IMHO he tends to end up on the ground a bit too much. I'm not talking about after a tackle either, I'm just talking about while simply rushing the QB.

I am far from being any type of expert, but maybe he needs to strengthen his legs a little more or something. :whoknows:

Who is starting in his place? Have they reshuffled the line or is another rookie gonna step in?

some guy who got some PT with the jags last year. Actually, I dont know if you saw the post on here earlier, but someone showed a post that a jags fan made about the guy, and he said he was absolutly horrible. He said that he alone almost got leftwhich killed last year.

So hopefully carter can finally do something this weekend. If he doesnt, i will officially label him a "bust"

Carter needs to be in more pass rushing situations. He is good if he can pin his ears back and go for the QB. When he has to read run/pass, then he can't get a rush. He would be best for a team like Tampa Bay or Indy.

Simply, we get a decent lead and he will get good pressure.

Archived