Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins coaches are doing a terrible job utilizing their personnel

ConcordNCSkinsFan

You know Dieselpwr44, thats right, but Brunell still needs be able to move and survive out of the pocket if he ''s flushed out, just seems like he not willing to get hit anymore.

Overall, the talent on this team is huge, Saunders has been paid all this money and hasn't shown none of it yet, thats just my opinion.

Making the play-offs with what they had last year, we should be super bowl bound this year. I love Joe Gibbs with all my heart, but maybe Nascar is where he needs to be, after all he did retire for a reason!

Sorry if anyone is offended here, I've been a REDSKIN FAN, almost my entire life and will always be one, but the sake of next years season the changes need to be made now. HAIL TO THE SKINS.

Despite the inflamatory tread title interesting ideas but

Most of the things are being done but the Randle El on KR but then Randle EL has never in his career i think returned kicks its a different thing to returning punts . Plus put him on KR it will deminish his contribution to the offence.

As far as pulling Betts for Ducket when Betts is rushing at the moment with a 4.6y/rush average it is hard to pull him especially when he is also the third leading reciver on the team

The other thing about the 3-4 defence we simply don't have the guy to run it...though with the number of players out with minor dings and injuries we don't seem to have the guys to run any defence.... but Carter and Daniels are really undersized for the 3-4 ends and probablly only big Joe is right for the NT possition . Add to that while he does mix it in Williams is really a 4-3 coach and I am not sure he has history with the 3-4 Scheme like Parcells and Billick so running it as a base I really don't see as an option.

Archived