Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Hastings

RiggoReincarnated

Hard to agree or disagree without knowing the details of Hastings workout programs/programs. As well as those followed by the individual players on their own time. I'm not so sure I see the results of bad conditioning that you do riggo. I do see a team that plays inconsistant and poorly as well, and for my money, it has little to do with conditioning.

Hard to agree or disagree without knowing the details of Hastings workout programs/programs. As well as those followed by the individual players on their own time. I'm not so sure I see the results of bad conditioning that you do riggo. I do see a team that plays inconsistant and poorly as well, and for my money, it has little to do with conditioning.

I just see it Park because in every game except the Dallas game, we've had a lead that we've blown (including the Giants game).

Then last week, the Giants and Cowboys demolish their opponents in the second half...and we let the Titans control us at home after dominating early and getting to a 14-3 lead.

At least some of that has to be attributed to subpar conditioning don't you think?

Are we running out of people to blame yet? What about the ball boys? The bus drivers? The down marker guys and the first down chain holder? Oooh wait! What about the guy that chooses the stadium music during timeouts!!! MAN HE HAS GOTTA GO!!! WHY DOESN'T GIBBS RECOGNIZE THIS?!?

Rotflmao. Cheers Brother! :rotflmao:

:cheers:

I just see it Park because in every game except the Dallas game, we've had a lead that we've blown (including the Giants game).

Then last week, the Giants and Cowboys demolish their opponents in the second half...and we let the Titans control us at home after dominating early and getting to a 14-3 lead.

At least some of that has to be attributed to subpar conditioning don't you think?

No. I don't. What I'm seeing, is a team that doesn't execute consistantly and doesn't play as disciplined as it should. That has nothing to do with conditioning. You want to see evidence of that, take a closer at the games near the end of the season. That's when lack of conditioning could show up.

• 4 weeks later...
No. I don't. What I'm seeing, is a team that doesn't execute consistantly and doesn't play as disciplined as it should. That has nothing to do with conditioning. You want to see evidence of that, take a closer at the games near the end of the season. That's when lack of conditioning could show up.

Its showing up. We still are getting manhandled in the trenches, even in must-win games.

We used to have a top tier strength and conditioning program here...when we built the Hogs and players like Butz, Manley, and Mann.

Now we are getting out-muscled in the trenches nearly every game.

John Hastings needs to take responsibility for this.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah,because the offensive playcalling had nothing to do with the game today. It was all on the strength coach and offensive line.:rolleyes:

Are you for real?

We let Atlanta run over us today on defense. Ultimately that's what cost us the game.

At the end, players were missing blocks left and right in pass protection on the offensive line as well.

Coaching is a large part of it, but we were outconditioned today and wore down as well.

Archived