Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Idea.

Taylor 21

Spelling Monitor here:

Loose- means not tight, like a loose peice of clothing.

Lose- means to not win.

I hate to be this critical, but you all are supposed to be adults and have at least some education. I know typos occur, but this is rediculous.

Did you just call someone out and then misspell "ridiculous"? Akeelah the Bee?:laugh: :laugh:

The minute Campbell takes the field is the moment the Redskins have thrown in the towel. So, if indeed we lose and you think we're done, yes play Campbell.

But, I guarantee you, when/if Campbell takes the field this year, it won't take long for everyone to be calling for Collins or someone else.

Hail,

H

Spelling Monitor here:

Loose- means not tight, like a loose peice of clothing.

Lose- means to not win.

I hate to be this critical, but you all are supposed to be adults and have at least some education. I know typos occur, but this is rediculous.

"rediculous"??? :laugh: That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Dude, leave the grammar and spelling lessons for school. Overlook the obvious typos here okay? You end up looking more like a fool, especially when you misspell a word while correcting someone else's spelling!

Hail,

H

The minute Campbell takes the field is the moment the Redskins have thrown in the towel. So, if indeed we lose and you think we're done, yes play Campbell.

But, I guarantee you, when/if Campbell takes the field this year, it won't take long for everyone to be calling for Collins or someone else.

Hail,

H

You might be totally wrong. I would bet $100 against your call.

I'd say once Jason Campbell steps in the field, he will never step back. Everyone will be wondering why we did not put this guy earlier in the season.

Wow you ask people a simple question and this is what they do. I never said he sucked, I know he was great last year, I never said our Season is over after one loss, I was simply suggesting something, I didnt know that was a crime.

Dont worry about it. With all the losing in preseason and last week, its kinda getting to the fans. I can see your logic, but putting Campbell in this early may be conceding defeat for the year in the coaches eyes. I dont know. Im kinda lost on this one. I thought Brunell played fine against the Vikes. It isnt his fault that Moss didnt catch the td in the endzone. Would we have this thread up if we had won the game by Moss holding onto that pass??? I know we need to get Campbell in there, but its just too early still to pull that trigger. Im more worried about our DB situation. We are in some dire straights back there. Ive lost a lil confidence in Rodgers, no Springs. Rumph and Wright's play has scared the heeby jeebies out of me at times, and we havent even seen hide nor hair of Ade Jimoh. Is he supposed to be the secret weapon or something? My worries with Brunell can wait because when JC gets his shot, Im sure he'll hit the ground running. Its gonna take both Rodgers and ST to handle T.O. this weekend. Much bigger concern IMO.

Archived