Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX Power Rankings Out - Redskins 22

jleopiper

I think it is perfect that all the mediots are predicting the second coming of the Eagles based on their domination of the Texans.

I can't wait until Sunday, but I expect our win over the Cowpukes will once again get dubbed a fluke by these fools.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8595

Exaaaaactly....we blow the Cowboys out by 28....they would have us at "21" on the power rankings the following week.......

Hey we are ranked 22.... yeppeee... I could care less of these rankings .. its all hogwash. Eagles lose to the Giants on Sunday, Dallas goes down hard (see T.O. out 4 the season) and we will still be ranked below everyone. Why dont they just put us where we belong right above green bay lmao.

Why would they be ranked higher than this? Look, I am as big a fan as anyone, but after their pre-season performance, and the big egg they layed last Monday, why would you expect to see them any higher?

I don't. Not implying that they should. This time next week they will be higher or lower. Big deal. Who cares? It's fairly meangless.

Of the Redskins or the Bengals? :whoknows: :laugh:

I can't be a fan of more than one team? I live, work and have my family in DC. So I am a Redskins fan.

I was born, raised, and lived through a decade of some of the worst football you can imagine in Cincinnati. So I root for them too.

So what? The only time I have conflict is the Superbowl if they ever meet, or every four years when the AFC North plays the NFC East.

Your point?

I can't be a fan of more than one team? I live, work and have my family in DC. So I am a Redskins fan.

I was born, raised, and lived through a decade of some of the worst football you can imagine in Cincinnati. So I root for them too.

So what? The only time I have conflict is the Superbowl if they ever meet, or every four years when the AFC North plays the NFC East.

Your point?

Take it easy man. Somehow you seem to be reading things in my posts that are not there. First you think that I care about the rankings when the whole point of my post is that they are meaningless.. then you take issue with the fact that I noticed your screen name. :paranoid:

It's all good! Just a light harted question... I honestly didn't know if you were a skins fan or not. :cool: :dallasuck

It's all good! Just a light harted question... I honestly didn't know if you were a skins fan or not.

No worries....yes, I am a Skins fan, and was at the game on Monday cheering them on (although I will admit my Redskins jersey still says "Bailey" on the back, too expensive to get a new one!)

Anyway, the user name RedskinsNation was already taken!

No worries....yes, I am a Skins fan, and was at the game on Monday cheering them on (although I will admit my Redskins jersey still says "Bailey" on the back, too expensive to get a new one!)

Anyway, the user name RedskinsNation was already taken!

Awesome. I missed going to the game but plan to go to as many as possible this season. :wavetowel

I've got Palmer as my fantasy league QB so I'm kinda rootin for the Bengals too. Just don't want the 'Skins to play em. ;)

:peaceout:

Considering half the NFL lost last weekend, we couldn't expect to be much higher ranked then we are getting.

Considering the way our defense played against a newly coached team, who has been through so much, and beating us at home, we are lucky to be where we are at in the rankings.

It is early, and these will also change. So don't let these rankings bother you. The only one that counts is the one at the end of the season.

Archived