Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Listening to B. Lloyd Show

Skins81

Ok let me start off by saying he seems like a nice guy......but man can you take the loss a little harder. He didnt even know the score! At this point it has been on a while so I dont expect it to be gloom all show but dam when you drive back to VB and go to work on 2 hours sleep you expect a player to take a loss a little more serious! Maybe I am just taking it wrong and its not the end of the world but....

yep, Jon Jansen didn't look all that upset by the one loss either. Overall the 'company' line is that this is just one of sixteen games and nobody was expected to win them all :rolleyes:

I sure hope that is not an accurate gauge of where the competitors on this team are right now.

If anything Jansen and the OL were the one unit along with the defensive backs that got their lunch handed to them against the Vikings.

These guys should be exhaling fire from their nostrils.

Instead they seem to be 'come see, come saw' about the loss.

I'm not listening, so I may be completely off here but...Is it possible that he's playing it up a little as to the mindset of playing it 1 game at a time? Wherein, they're not looking past Dallas but at the same time they aren't dwelling on the past?

He was definitely playing it down... to heavily paraphrase:

"I'm already looking towards the Dallas game and am preparing for that. I got over my disappointment with what happened last night last night..."

His mouth did get him in trouble in SF we just didnt hear too much about it.

But he has a reason to be upset here.

Let me be clear he was very positive about the Skins but he was treading around other subjects...he was getting pretty close to giving to much of his thoughts on SF, TO, and reporters!

Archived