Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One person won that game for the Vikings

CrypticVillain

Darren Sharper.

On I think third and goal Moss had the game winning Touchdown, and Moss got rocked by Darren Sharper. If it wasn't for him Moss would had held on but he didn't. No I am not knocking Moss for dropping it becasue anybody could have dropped it, I am just giving props to Sharper for doing his job. He continues to prove the Packers wrong every game for them not re-signing him.

That was a great play he made.. but i think the main reason we lost was we gave up way to many 3rd down and long.. time after time they converted 3rd downs.. Brad (I have bow legs and look funny when i run) Johnson tore our secondary up.. what happened to last years defense and bringing the wood on 3rd and long.. seemed to work.. We layed back and let that old man pick us apart. On a brighter note Portis looked pretty good. We will def. need him next week.

That was a great play he made.. but i think the main reason we lost was we gave up way to many 3rd down and long.. time after time they converted 3rd downs..

Yup, 6 third down conversions of 7 or more yards...that is simply unacceptable for any NFL team, much less one that has hopes of making the playoffs. I have a feeling that Williams agrees, will let his guys know about it. I think that a few up/downs and suicides will be on next the practice schedule.

That was a great hit though, I'm just glad Santana got up from it, I was holding my breath when I didn't see him immediately pop up.

I think Hutchinson won them this game. He had so many great blocks.

Jebus L Monkeyjuice! You think their left guard won the game for them?

What is wrong with so many people?? Can't you see past the ESPN packaged highlights?

Brad Johnson won that game for the Vikes, just like Mark Brunell lost the game for us.

Jebus L Monkeyjuice! You think their left guard won the game for them?

What is wrong with so many people?? Can't you see past the ESPN packaged highlights?

Brad Johnson won that game for the Vikes, just like Mark Brunell lost the game for us.

Please explain how Brunell lost us the game.

P.S. Make sure to remove head from ass before responding.

Sorry for the delayed reply I was chillin with my girl, but all I am saying is that people are saying all this stuff about, hey we played like ****, we are some trash!!" I am saying that people made plays but this play was the one that changed the game. Come on we know how hutchison (sp) is a beast on the line and we knew he will dominate, ( I know I did). But we had the perfect play at the perfect time and Sharper made the play that gave his team a "W".

John Hall made the perfect play that gave us a "L" but that is a different story.

Archived