Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Saints versus Skins game thread.

Art

Quote:

We just have to accept the fact that we are a loser organization now. Ever since Gibbs and Beathard left we immediately became a crap franchise. We are still crap 10 years later and we will always be crap as long as Snyder owns the team.

Gibbs knew the time to rebuild was near; I think that impacted his decision to retire. Tie in Mr. Cook's death and the ensuing ownership upheaval and you have a team that found it tough to attract and keep talented players. Mix in busted draft picks and Turners lack of enthusiasm and you have team going nowhere fast.

This team has definitely turned a corner under Snyder and will be enjoying glory days once again in the very near future. I know this is a homeristic view but I can't help it.

I don't know how many of you people are watching FOX broadcast the game, but they showed a stat on how many teams won games after 1, 2, 3 etc.. turnovers. At 4 turnovers, 18% of the teams came back and won the game. I think with 5 turnovers and two special teams breakdowns, we're looking at the 1% percentile right now.

I disagree that bombing it on every down is giving Ramsey valuable experience.

You get valuable experience by running the offense in what can be considered regular game conditions, ie mixing in the pass, run and short pass to be productive and move the ball.

if the game is 36-21 and the staff feels the game is 'over' than just pretend it is 0-0 and allow Ramsey to use the fourth quarter to make some plays and score some points THE RIGHT WAY.

Archived