Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fed Ex Field: Let's Make It a Night to Remember!

LoudMouth12thMan

Don't forget to do the wave during the offense!!!;) :wave:

:yikes: Noooo Noooo...the wave is to be done on DEFENSE!! We don't want to make noise on offense!!

Keep 'em quiet on Offense :shhh:, let 'em rip on Defense!! :wavetowel

We'll be loud and proud in Section 422! If I've got a voice left by the time the game is over, I'll be very disappointed in myself.

:yikes: Noooo Noooo...the wave is to be done on DEFENSE!! We don't want to make noise on offense!!

Keep 'em quiet on Offense :shhh:, let 'em rip on Defense!! :wavetowel

We'll be loud and proud in Section 422! If I've got a voice left by the time the game is over, I'll be very disappointed in myself.

I hope you noticed the 'wink' at the end of that statement. ;)

I hope you noticed the 'wink' at the end of that statement. ;)

There are so many smilies that apply to me right now that I can't even decide which works best...

:doh: :twitch: :shutup: :anon: :dunce: :slap: :doh1:

*lol* My bad! I'll call it too much anxiety before the game. AND the fact that there really ARE a lot of fans who seem to want to start it up without paying attention to whether we're on offense or not! Glad to know you're not one of them! :)

There are so many smilies that apply to me right now that I can't even decide which works best...

:doh: :twitch: :shutup: :anon: :dunce: :slap: :doh1:

*lol* My bad! I'll call it too much anxiety before the game. AND the fact that there really ARE a lot of fans who seem to want to start it up without paying attention to whether we're on offense or not! Glad to know you're not one of them! :)

Nope. I sit on my hands and sweat bullets when the offense is on the field. When the defense is on the field, I stand and scream my head off the whole time.

Archived