Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New good B-rated film...

Dallsux

Anyone who likes action films, I just watched a real good one called "District B-13." The dialogue is a little weak, but the fights & the chase scenes are some of the best I've seen in a long while. It's also a foreign film (French, I believe). I highly recommend it.

It's about a guy (Leto) who is at war with this ganglord in a section of a city that has been walled off because of the crime. The ganglord (Tah) kidnaps Leto's sister & Leto ends up in jail. Tah steals a weapon & this cop (can't remember his name) busts Leto out of jail to help retrieve the weapon...& that's about all I'm saying. Check it out, it's good.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those two statements should never be used in the same thread, you're lucky that France hasn't already surrendered to you for saying that...

Its cus he's not German. Lord knows that if he were, the PM of France would be running to his house, with his hands up in the air, to do just that :D:silly:

Those two statements should never be used in the same thread, you're lucky that France hasn't already surrendered to you for saying that...

:laugh: I know, but I saw it in subtitles, so it was kinda like watching a old kung-fu movie. So, it's kinda easy to forget that it's in France.

Its cus he's not German. Lord knows that if he were, the PM of France would be running to his house, with his hands up in the air, to do just that :D:silly:

Actually, I'm German/French. My family migrated from Germany in the 1700s. The other side of my family, the French side, took a while longer to find the States. They didn't make it over here until the early 1900s. Eitherway, it explains alot about me. I am always in conflict with myself. :laugh:

:laugh: I know, but I saw it in subtitles, so it was kinda like watching a old kung-fu movie. So, it's kinda easy to forget that it's in France.

Actually, I'm German/French. My family migrated from Germany in the 1700s. The other side of my family, the French side, took a while longer to find the States. They didn't make it over here until the early 1900s. Eitherway, it explains alot about me. I am always in conflict with myself. :laugh:

No . .. you just walk around with one hand up in the air :D :D :D

The second you said it was a french movie, I knew it was a Luc Besson movie. So I went to IMDB to make sure and I was right.

He's responsible for many good action movies. The Transporter series, a couple Jet Li movies, The Fifth Element and one of my favorites of all time, Léon (The Professional).

Check out his profile here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000108/

If you look through his Writing credits, there's some good stuff.

However, I will note that he recycles a lot of ideas. (Many similarities between Transporter, Léon, and Fifth Element) But they translate pretty well to the big screen.

Archived