Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How are these seats?

Novus

yes, as far as I know they are obstructed... all 200 level seats beyond row 15...

as far as enjoying the game, absolutely... obstructed seats only have a 10-15 yard obstruction as far as I know... and some don't even have that... oh, and they also have TV's... and of course it's the opener.

have fun.

Guest ComebackKing

I've always wondered why the crap there are obstructed view seats anyway. Either tare those stupid seats out or get rid of the obstruction.

MY seats are great in the "obstructed view". Just be ready to not see the scoreboard. Have a secondary source....FM radio...to keep track of the time.

Its an EASY sacrafice to pay cheap for tickets and get in the stadium, not climbing 40 minutes to get to your seats!!

I love it!!

HTTR!!

Has anyone sat in section 114? My cousin got me some tickets in that section and was wondering if anyone has ever sat there. Your thoughts?...

I have sat on the opposite side, by the Redskin's tunnel. Those were GREAT seats, you get a great view of the play developing. The only thing about them is that they're tight, with a bunch of people packed in the area. But, overall those are great seats, make sure you make A LOT of noise!

Archived