Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blue Lot Tailgating for Vikes Game

cwray420

:laugh: What an eloquent post!

LOL!! Beauty through simplicity!

With the exception of a couple of ES tailgates, Blue lot #8 is my primary lot. Easy in/Easy out. Much bigger spaces and a lot more elbow room than the lots adjacent to the Stadium. It's about a 15 minute, (or two beer), walk to the stadium entrances. There's lots of woods, when mother nature calls and a couple of port-a-potties.

Because of the aforementioned elbow room, you have plenty of space to set up tables, canopies, grills, etc. Lot's of people playing Washers, the bean-bag game, (Carson Palmer calls it Cornhole :doh: ), tossing footballs around and lots of eating and drinking. The ES tailgate aside, I much prefer the Blue lots.

We love it there so much, that we faxed the ticket office and told them not to "upgrade" us to another lot. The spaces in the other lots are just too tight for me.

Oh yeah...to answer your question, the tailgating scene in the blue lots kick ass! Is that better, cjdaman?? ;)

We'll be tailgating with ES/RR for the opener, but parking in #8. I'm usually one of the first in line, (black Hyndai Santa Fe), and after you enter the lot, we're usually set up to your right, with the canopy set up. Feel free to stop on by for drink, or three!

blue lot is money... will be lined up outside blue lot #8 at 2:45 waiting to get in on Monday...

We'll be in the black Hyundai Santa Fe, waiting in the same line...I'll be the one with the tall pretty blonde and sporting a Riggins or Manley jersey. It's always cool to meet a fellow ES'r......

With the exception of a couple of ES tailgates, Blue lot #8 is my primary lot. Easy in/Easy out. Much bigger spaces and a lot more elbow room than the lots adjacent to the Stadium. It's about a 15 minute, (or two beer), walk to the stadium entrances. There's lots of woods, when mother nature calls and a couple of port-a-potties.

Because of the aforementioned elbow room, you have plenty of space to set up tables, canopies, grills, etc. Lot's of people playing Washers, the bean-bag game, (Carson Palmer calls it Cornhole :doh: ), tossing footballs around and lots of eating and drinking. The ES tailgate aside, I much prefer the Blue lots.

We love it there so much, that we faxed the ticket office and told them not to "upgrade" us to another lot. The spaces in the other lots are just too tight for me.

:shhh: C'mon man. Let's keep it quiet. The next thing I know you'll be telling everyone the back way into the stadium to avoid the traffic. ;)

I'm in the blue lot this year and have a quick question:

Is there a faster way into the parking lot than waling up to Arean Drive? I've heard about a path through the woods, but is it safe to travel, easy to find, etc.?

I'm pretty sure it's fenced off....

I'm in the blue lot this year and have a quick question:

Is there a faster way into the parking lot than waling up to Arean Drive? I've heard about a path through the woods, but is it safe to travel, easy to find, etc.?

I'm not sure...I wish I knew 'cuz I'd take it for sure......know anyone with bolt-cutters? ;)

There used to be a schweet path to the right on Lot 7. You would walk to the left of the tennis courts, down a small ravine and right into the green lot at the stadium.

I don't know quite who to blame for this but instead of making access easier to the stadium for the paying patrons, a tall chain link fence was installed several years ago forcing blue lot parkers to walk all the way up to Arena Drive.

Can somebody take care of that? ;)

Archived