Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your thoughts on Joe Gibb's QB decision

H-O-G

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

BMitch show makes me sick...i am really starting to question his football IQ when you say Joe Gibbs made a decision to please the media or to steer clear of a controversy...Joe Gibbs has to do what is best for his footabll team...the other alleged reasons are BS...980 really needs people to listen if you make off the wall statements like they have been making recently...

Yeah really.. like Joe Gibbs cares about the media. If he was the type of guy to fluff things to avoid the media he wuold have never started Brunell last year after Ramsey's injury.

If Collins goes in and looks good then he will get the start the

following week. Gibbs would be crazy to pull eithor of them while

they are playing well. He can say what he wants but we all

know that he will play the guy who is getting it done.

I don't think so because this tells Gibbs he's a good reliever no matter what the situation. If MB is injured somehow in practice during the week, Todd gets the nod because of the practice situation. If Todd looks good and he helps us win that game (the one following MB's injury during the practice week), then probably yes. Then, like he said, it's week to week.

"It definetly wasnt a personal attack on you. Your post was detailed and well thought out. There are several posters every day who view where he is on the depth chart as failure and go on to bash Gibbs, Campbell, and the organization. I was more so trying to piggy back off of your post, not attack you. It most definetly wasnt my intention."

my apologies then. I see the plan and understand it. the problem is that there are shining examples of other teams getting more value from their QB drafts - i.e., alternative paths are conceivable. anywho...apologies again.......ready, shoot, aim!

i guess im the only one that thinks this is bull****? i think this is simply politics. it sounds so good for campbell. i hear it differently. what im hearing is that we want it to sound like jason may get to play and that this is in his best interest, yet he wont be getting any play time any time soon.

i think the kid looked great from what little i saw of him in preseason. he looked confident and sharp and moved very well. i think he just needs some experience and there is only one way to get that.

i personally think that yes mark is our best bet, but i thiink campbell should be confidently the 2 guy and collins should even be lucky to be employed in the NFL.

as my namesake i know joe knows.... but i think others should remember that he is a bit deceitful when it cones to the press and what he wants people to THINK what is going on.

Archived