Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New tv bought, thanks for the help everyone!

Mr. S

Update!: we actually went and bought the Sony Grand Wega 50" Projection LCD I had linked earlier. Some of you said it was good, as well as the online reviews I read about it. My family likes Sony anyways as our current Sony is 13 years old, and our tv before that, we only got rid of cause we didnt need anymore, also a Sony.

We are now looking into upgrading to an HD service and whatnot, though we really just wanted a big screen, we didn't care for HD right away.

Thanks again everyone for your help, and now I cannot wait for football to begin!

yeh, well, we won't be getting it delivered until the 23rd of the month, for some reason my parents decided, but it is their money, so their call. Best Buy offered an HD package, in the end, we saved money and ended up with an HD receiver for DirecTV, even though they offer those for free anyways. We have Dish right now, we figure if Dish does not upgrade us and come do installation for free, we will switch to DirecTV as they will come install for free and whatnot.

It's only a two weekend wait anyways, and either way, this excites me about football more than ever!

Archived