Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strange logic: Cheers for T.O., jeers for Drew....

TC4

Oh those crazy Cowboys fans :laugh:

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/15415837.htm

Strange logic: Cheers for T.O., jeers for Drew

RANDY GALLOWAY

In My Opinion

IRVING -- A meager gathering at Texas Stadium gave an approving roar when Eldorado Owens finally made his exhibition season debut Thursday night.

A little later, that same crowd was booing Drew Bledsoe after he threw a second-quarter interception.

Something ain't right with this picture.

One guy is busting his butt all of August, and also performing at a high level, at least until this final preseason game.

Then there's the other guy. He parked his butt on a stationary bike most of the month, moaning about a mysterious hamstring injury. When he wasn't pedaling, he was oversleeping.

***Click the link at the top of the page for the full article***

Yeah, that cheering for TO was kinda stupid.

You gotta understand though, everybody is waiting for TO, they can't WAIT to see TO on the field, in a Cowboys uniform. I don't like him, but if he scores a TD, I'm not going to walk around downcast, but I'm going to cheer, maybe not for him, but for the Dallas Cowboys.

Bledsoe was being booed, as every QB would be, throwing that INT.

You gotta understand though, everybody is waiting for TO, they can't WAIT to see TO on the field, in a Cowboys uniform. I don't like him, but if he scores a TD, I'm not going to walk around downcast, but I'm going to cheer, maybe not for him, but for the Dallas Cowboys.

I understand where your comming from CFL. When Dieon was here, what little good he did do, I'd keep my mouth shut and show no acknowledgement what so ever. I was glad that he'd make a good play but I just could not bring myself up to cheer for him, as to me he was always a cowBoy, no matter what uniform he put on.

Here's to a good hard fought game on the 17th. Hail!

The worst part of that interception was that 1, he was probably concussed at that point, and 2. The ball was tipped by a defender.

It makes the interception look a lot worse that it should have been.

Archived