Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TJ Duckett's workout (article)

cphil006

Hes gonna be dishin out pain to the measley front lines of the cowpukes and beagles.pencil it in.

Living in Atlanta, i've been watching TJ for a few seasons now, and I don't think he'll be dishing out pain to anyone. For as big as he is, dude definitely doesn't run hard. He's better than most backups, I guess, but 3rd and 3 I wouldn't count on him to pick up the 1st.

Living in Atlanta, i've been watching TJ for a few seasons now, and I don't think he'll be dishing out pain to anyone. For as big as he is, dude definitely doesn't run hard. He's better than most backups, I guess, but 3rd and 3 I wouldn't count on him to pick up the 1st.

I live in Atlanta too and have been a Falcon's season ticket holder since TJ was drafted. The end of last season he had his problems but so did the entire team from Mike Vick to Warrick Dunn. Up to that point TJ would get a huge fan response when he came on the field because we have seen him alter the game in a good way. Some of the fans in Atlanta blame the outcome of the last 5-6 games last year on TJ..... unjustly. I am excited to see him in the Skins offense. Atlanta's offense was not geared for his talents but he still did very well there, even setting a touchdown record.

I don't understand why all these people from atlanta go out of their way to throw T.J. under the bus....on ANOTHER team website. Everyone knows that T.J. didn't fit into the West Coast Offense in Atlanta when Mora came to town...but he made the most of his situation and didn't b#tch and moan about it and demand a trade.

ALL of the Atlanta front office and Mora made a point when he left to say what a "team guy" Duckett was for them and that he was always classy...

go to the youtube video and watch it..then go ask John Lynch how it felt getting trucked...

I'm like the MSU Alum and I want to see what the big fella can do with a REAL offense line and a team that is about smashmouth RUNNING football.

The fans should and WILL love the big guy.

GO SKINS!!!

Archived