Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you PERSUADE your KIDS to like the REDSKINS?

LightenupSandyBaby

What other teams are there to cheer for?

One Likes the Broncos because of Champ Bailey...I use to tell him that Champ was my favorite Redskin, and thanks to FREE AGENCY he goes to Denver! Thus creating Kevin's favorite team. :broncosuc

The other sort of likes Miami, and that's because I took him to the Baltimore aquarium when he was a young child, and fell in love with the dolphins. :phinsuck:

I have preached to them that if you cannot root for the skins...your favorite team cannot be from the NFC East, and if you want to get on your dad's good side..pick a team that lost to them in the SuperBowl!

Pay a gang of kids to pretend and jump your boys on their way home from.....somewhere. Half of them, wearing Bronco & Dolphin jerseys, do the initial attack. Then just before they actually use the switchblades, have the remaining kids, all dressed in Redskin gear, come to the rescue.

Or, when they hit say, 13-14yrs old, you hire a couple of hot hookers, dress them in Redskin cheerleader uniforms and, well, you know. :D

This is the sickest and most devious PLAN I have ever heard. :doh: ....But It made me LAUGH the HARDEST. :laugh:

Am I the only one that laughed out loud at this? :laugh:

The way to make them Skins fans is not to make them Skins fans. Just watch football with them. It will always be the Skins games you watch, they eventually will get hooked.

Or, you can try the following:

1] Show the Bronco's fan a movie where a horse gets shot because it's leg got broken and tell them thats what happens when Broncos get hurt.

2] Then just show your other son the movie Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and Marino's acting will cause him to hate the Dolphins.

:laugh:

One Likes the Broncos because of Champ Bailey...I use to tell him that Champ was my favorite Redskin, and thanks to FREE AGENCY he goes to Denver! Thus creating Kevin's favorite team.

The other sort of likes Miami, and that's because I took him to the Baltimore aquarium when he was a young child, and fell in love with the dolphins.

I have preached to them that if you cannot root for the skins...your favorite team cannot be from the NFC East, and if you want to get on your dad's good side..pick a team that lost to them in the SuperBowl!

I got the same problem with my daughter. Being in San Diego she like the Chargers. We had it out! I told her B&G was in her blood and she was born in the year the Skins won the Super Bowl!

Told her it was ok to root for the home team as long as it didnt affect the Skins, but if it came down to it as long as she was under my roof (LMAO) the was a SKINS fan! PERIOD!!!!!!

Hail

P.S. Thats about when my wife walked away shaking her head laughing at me.

:point2sky

well last year before we visited i showed my wife and daughter videos of the redskins so they would know some of the players and to be honest they weren't really interested, until we were at the game and boy did they remember the players names hope to visit again in november :point2sky

Archived