Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why can't they make jersey's for Women!!!

sknmbl

Sorry- I have to rant- I have been trying to find a jersey that doesn't look like a sack of potatoes on me- why can't they make "women's jerseys"? Slimlined, snug fitting, and a dropped V neck to show off our figure? at least 1/3 of all fans are women- why don't they want to make money off of us? I'd be more than happy to choke up $120 bucks for a nice Darrell Green jersey that actually fits. And, they need to sell more of the old time players- Riggs, Butz, Mann, Monk, Green, etc...

One more thing- since when is PINK an acceptable color for a football shirt?????? Jeez...

Lisa

As others have pointed out, they do make them.

Another option would be to buy a youth size jersey. My wife bought one and while it isn't fitted to a female body like the women's jersey, it still fits a little tighter and doesn't "look like a sack of potatoes" like the adult jerseys can on the ladies.

why can't they make "women's jerseys"? Slimlined, snug fitting, and a dropped V neck to show off our figure? at least 1/3 of all fans are women- why don't they want to make money off of us?

Because you're just a woman. With a brain a 3rd the size of us men... it's science.

j/k :laugh:

As others have pointed out' date=' they do make them.

Another option would be to buy a youth size jersey. My wife bought one and while it isn't fitted to a female body like the women's jersey, it still fits a little tighter and doesn't "look like a sack of potatoes" like the adult jerseys can on the ladies.[/quote']

EXACTLY! This is what I have been doing for the past seven or so years. I agree that they are much cuter when they are snug and shapely. But what do you do! Like Martha Stewart says, "improvise." ;)

The real woman's jersey's are not the answer because they look more like shirts as opposed to a jersey. :doh: The youth jersey's, in my opinion, is the best option available.

A brain 1/3 third the size of a man's? How then do you explain your ignorant post?

I think I just found the answer to my question. You're only 17 and obviously you think your lame-brain response was funny. It wasn't. It just showed how much growing up you still have to do.

I think I just found the answer to my question. You're only 17 and obviously you think your lame-brain response was funny. It wasn't. It just showed how much growing up you still have to do.

Wow... I can't believe this.... IT WAS FROM A MOVIE. I didn't mean it. It was a great part in the movie.... Sorry if you're offended... I think that you need calm down. I guess I do need to grow up. :rolleyes: .. after all I'm only 17.

I was quoting the movie "Anchorman"... sorry you don't have a personality. :)

I don't care what you were quoting. The lady who posted was looking to find a jersey that fit, not some juvenile attempt at humor.

And that's my last comment on this subject. It's more fun to discuss the Skins.

Wow... I can't believe this.... IT WAS FROM A MOVIE. I didn't mean it. It was a great part in the movie.... Sorry if you're offended... I think that you need calm down. I guess I do need to grow up. :rolleyes: .. after all I'm only 17.
I was quoting the movie "Anchorman"... sorry you don't have a personality. :)

OK, let's call a truce. We have enough to worry about with the Skins, without jumping all over each other.

Anyway, some posters had some good ideas for us ladies, because I have trouble finding jerseys that fit too.

I think I just found the answer to my question. You're only 17 and obviously you think your lame-brain response was funny. It wasn't.
I don't care what you were quoting. The lady who posted was looking to find a jersey that fit, not some juvenile attempt at humor.

Cough pms cough

I just think your angry that you didn't catch the allusion.

Archived