Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Elephant in the room

desertfox59

Not the same at all. SAunders didnt have Greg Williams in KC or with the Rams. What would Saunders offense do that would negatively impact the defense on the teams he was previously on???? Those other teams just didnt have as quality defensive coordinators as we do here in Washington.

I wasn't talking about saunder's effect on the D, I was talking about the effect the lack of D had on saunders' offenses. If you're in a bunch of shootouts (which has been the chiefs MO recently) then doesn't that inflate your offenses numbers? Does that make more sense?

think about it this way...we run have run it up the middle pretty much every play in preseason...that's vanilla...it's nto hard to stop that when you know what's coming. Wait til the regular season when we actually start doing some motion, misdirection, tosses and runs outside the tackles....our real offense.

seriously, in the past preseason games how many times have you actually seen us run the ball in any direction except straight up the gut?

:)

do you see the elephant now?

What no takers?

Bubba, Darb, oldskool?

The fundamentals, the basics. These guys didn't do those did they?

...Maybe they were finnessing it....maybe they were testing their weaknesses...Maybe it was all part of some grand strategy....

...but I doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived