Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Television coverage

Passizle

Does anyone remeber a post last year giving this really cool website that had a map of the united states to see what nfl coverage was where? Well... if you are out there, please post again.

On a side note, I live in NY and I am trying to find out where I can watch this weeks preseason game. CBS is televising the Buccs/Jags game,which makes no sense to me for this area. We are the NORTH east and both the Redskins and Pats are from the NORTH east as well:doh: I'll never figure it out.

Anyway. I am having a hard time finding TV information. Does anyone know if it will be broadcast on any other station in my area.

Anyone have a slingbox I can hook up to for a while?:laugh:

It didn't make any sense that I could watch the Redskins vs Bengals game down in Florida either but I wasn't complaining.

What really pissed me off recently is that I found "the official cable network of the Redskins" on Directv and watched an hour and a half of pre-game coverage only to have it blacked out at kickoff. We would have paid Directv to cancel that blackout for us but it's not allowed for whatever reason. Does the NFL expect people to drop the team they've been supporting their entire life when they move somewhere else?

Sunday Ticket should apply to ALL games. :mad:

Archived