Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins: The Movie (Updated)

Lol...ST has to be one of the hardest dudes to cast on the team. It's never quite right no matter who you get :laugh: . He might just have to play himself or get some unknown.

GC

You mean you couldn't see "Sean Taylor" in the movie reciting Ezekiel 25:17 right as he's about to decimate some hapless receiver coming over the middle??...lol...

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!"....BAM!!

You mean you couldn't see "Sean Taylor" in the movie reciting Ezekiel 25:17 right as he's about to decimate some hapless receiver coming over the middle??...lol...

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!"....BAM!!

LMAO!:laugh: Alright, you convinced me again. I'm going for looks but your adding script support lol.

GC

And for my money...

Samuel L. Jackson as Sean Taylor

SeanTaylor.jpg

They're both hitmen...lol...and both "Badmother******s"...;)

Only because it hasn't been done in this thread yet:

"I'm gonna get this muthaf***in snakes off of this muthaf***in field, muthaf***a!"

Archived