Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cash Lots

S DOT21

I'm also going for the MNF game...is it possible to acquire a parking pass somehow? Ebay? Classifieds?

I personally can't stand the cash lots and the awful shuttle buses.

Look on ebay or craigslist. there is usually alot but be prepared to spend big buck. sometimes more than double the regular price. Also you can check into the cash lots on brightseat road. They are closer so you can walk to the stadium. Those lots are down the road from the church.

How long does it take to walk to FED EX from the mall parking lot???

Also does it help with traffic at the end of the game to get onto 495 quicker???

i normally park at the new mall and my walk usually takes about 10-15 mins.. u wont get tired at all.. its free but be aware of towers.. i normally dont wear my skins gear til i get on the walkway.

I'm also going for the MNF game...is it possible to acquire a parking pass somehow? Ebay? Classifieds?

I personally can't stand the cash lots and the awful shuttle buses.

well since i'm not from the area, shuttle buses aren't that bad. I get out of the lots before anyone can start up their cars and attempt to get out. Then the shuttles take me directly to my hotel that i stay at. it may be a little inconvienent but c'mon it can't be that bad... :whoknows:

You can park at the big field that is right up the hill from the parking lots.... i know thats not the best description but maybe someone local can give the names of the interesection or something.. i have parked there twice... its 20 bucks and you are right near the interstate if you need that....

locals chime in if you know what im talkin about and help with better directions... you can tailgate and have a great view of the stadium as well.. its sweet...

Archived