Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sold

LeakeJS

Section 102, Row 16

I WILL SELL ONE, TWO, OR THREE SEATS. I have 4 tickets together, but I'll be using one for myself!

Face value is $99 per ticket. I overpaid for these through StubHub at $389 per ticket. :doh: Now the friends I was planning on going with are pleading poverty and can't re-imburse me (imagine that) :doh:

I want to break even @ $389 per ticket, but am willing to entertain the BEST OFFER! More than anything else, I want to see real Skins fans in the seats!

And NO, I don't have a parking pass...

:cheers: :vikesuck:

EDIT: SOLD

Section 102, Row 16

I WILL SELL ONE, TWO, OR THREE SEATS. I have 4 tickets together, but I'll be using one for myself!

Face value is $99 per ticket. I overpaid for these through StubHub at $389 per ticket. :doh: Now the friends I was planning on going with are pleading poverty and can't re-imburse me (imagine that) :doh:

I want to break even @ $389 per ticket, but am willing to entertain the BEST OFFER! More than anything else, I want to see real Skins fans in the seats!

Holy crap, if I were you I'd beat the crap out of your friends! They just put you in the hole over a grand!

Sorry I can't offer anything without lowballing.

yeah man those are awesome seats, but damn!!!!!!! $389 per ticket its about that time to start taking names and kicking ass, cause i dont think anyone is gonna give you an offer that isnt lowballed on that price. My bad dude, but ill ask my RICH friends about it

Section 102, Row 16

Lower Level 30 yard line tickets are $99 face value??? :whoknows: That has to be a typo.

Yup... Face is $99, plus a 10% county tax which brings it to $109.

Chances are the anonymous season ticket holder from whom I bought them via StubHub had to join the Touchdown Club or Tailgate Club to get these seats. Thus he's trying to recoup some of his $ by selling them for $389.

i think he might have proposed 389 for the 4 tickets

Nope. I paid 389 for each ticket and am trying to break even, or at least come close to breaking even. I am not selling 4 tickets, I'm using one myself (see original post).

Try Ebay, you'll break even easy.. people are animals on there.

Yeah, I might go that route. Or resell them on StubHub. I went this route first to try and sell them to some real Skins fans.

HTTR!

Section 102, Row 16

Dude, If only you had posted earlier...

I paid $395 at everyticket.com for section 102 row 12. I would have gladly helped bail you out of this. But hey, I'll see you at the game. I'll be wearing an authentic DGreen jersey with my name "Valenti" on the back.

HTTR!

Section 102, Row 16

I paid $395 at everyticket.com for section 102 row 12. I would have gladly helped bail you out of this. But hey, I'll see you at the game. I'll be wearing an authentic DGreen jersey with my name "Valenti" on the back.

HTTR!

Nice! I'll be the white boy in the Salave'a jersey!

:vikesuck:

Since no one has offered you anything yet, I'm going to say $110 for each ticket...let me know.

I've gotten a couple offers via PM. I'll tell you the same I told them... I'll probably wait until the end of the month to see what the best offer I can get is.

To all concerned:

I've gotten some very reasonable offers from quite a few folks on here. I'm left wondering how I can simplify this so I don't have to send 20 PM's per day. I wish there was a way to do an online auction restricted to ES member only.

Here's the deal... I'm going to try something, not sure if it's ever been done before...

I created an E-Bay listing for ExtremeSkins members only. Winner must provide their ES username for verification. You'll notice the item description on EBay is as non-descript as possible in order to avoid attention from non-ES members.

Again this auction is for 3 tickets, section 102, row 16. Will PM seat location to the winner. The price listed on Ebay is for all three tickets. The starting bid is $600 because that's the highest bid I've had so far via PM. The Buy-It-Now price is $1,167 because that would allow me to break even at the original $389 per ticket, with no profit to me.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280018877003

Auction ends at 17:27:10 Monday August 21st EST

Hopefully this will work well for both buyer and seller and I'll see the winner at the ES Tailgate!

Cheers! HTTR!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Maybe you can buy LeakeJS a beer or two - he sounds like he needs it (and can't afford it!) Just ribbing you Leake!!!

Section 102, Row 16

HTTR!

Archived