Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Dont We Have A History Of The Redskins Franchise Dvd?

UNCWREDSKINS

Yes we have the superbowl dvd, but why dont we have a dvd dedicated to all things redskins. The eagles and cowboys have one, why cant we

You know stories of our past about Redskins greats, the stadiums we'v played in? When do we get one? I think its about time

:dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:point2sky

Yes we have the superbowl dvd, but why dont we have a dvd dedicated to all things redskins. The eagles and cowboys have one, why cant we

You know stories of our past about Redskins greats, the stadiums we'v played in? When do we get one? I think its about time

:dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:point2sky

I'd hedge a bet on the fact that...the NFL isn't too proud of our name "Redskins" and the negative connotations that some people associate it with. Not to turn this into one of the infamous/famous threads on this board about changing the franchise name...but I'd bet the league is hesitant to promote anything "Redskins" related due to backlash from groups who hate Native american mascots/names.

I'd hedge a bet on the fact that...the NFL isn't too proud of our name "Redskins" and the negative connotations that some people associate it with. Not to turn this into one of the infamous/famous threads on this board about changing the franchise name...but I'd bet the league is hesitant to promote anything "Redskins" related due to backlash from groups who hate Native american mascots/names.

Unless the NFL gets paid a lot.

If that's the case, why wouldn't the NFL be hesitant to open MNF with the REDSKINS against the Vikings this year, have the REDSKINS host the Thursday night season opener in 2003, or have their own NFL Network provide a national broadcast of a REDSKINS scrimmage?

I wrote Warner Bros. about this late last year. Warner releases these for NFL films. They told me the Redskins dvd package is in production. Why Dallas and Oakland got them before a franchise that started in the 30's is beyond me...but like I said, it's in the works according to WB's.

I have a production done in the early 90's that chronicles most of the history. It's called the Greatest Moments in Washington Redskins History. It was sold at Safeway stores and sponsored by Kodak. I have no idea why NFL films hasn't re-released this on DVD, but I transfered my VHS to DVD just to be sure I'd have an archival copy for the future.

I have a production done in the early 90's that chronicles most of the history. It's called the Greatest Moments in Washington Redskins History. It was sold at Safeway stores and sponsored by Kodak. I have no idea why NFL films hasn't re-released this on DVD, but I transfered my VHS to DVD just to be sure I'd have an archival copy for the future.

I have it next to me as I type. It's the best overall history of the Redskins that I've seen, with priceless clips. It was released in 1994 and could be had for $8.99. It's short but sweet.

I love the picture of Charley Taylor on the sleeve.

We have A book.

i know we have a book, i have the book, i want the visual aid, and to those who have those vhs, where exactly can i get one, cuz ive looked everywhere

huge skins fan here, would like one!

also to the guy who said theres one in the making, any telling on when it will be made

Archived