Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Scaring Terry Glenn

bigsherm7277

Thanks for that clip, but it wasn't the one. I enjoyed it though! I'm looking for the one where he scared T. Glenn. He didn't even hit him and Glenn curled up like a baby.

I would check Youtube and just search for Sean Taylor. I've seen the one your talking about. Glenn suddenly got aligator arms when going for a slant right?

the man has a few screw loose in his head, but thats a good thing in football

No he doesn't have a screw loose. His father is the chief of police in a Florida City. He's been raised right. He isn't a troubled guy. I've always said: You (a person not you personally kramdizzle foh' shizzle :D ) come on my property to steal something, good luck returning from whence you came in one piece. Secondly, he got out of a DUI ticket b/c he was respectful to the officer and was truthful with him. He handled himself properly then and didn't get all "name drop" happy, he just told the officer the real. What....you've never drove drunk?.....right ;) Not advocating it, but we've all done it. Spitting on a player is like throwing a punch. He could have avoided it, but it happened and it's all in the past. The guy is actually a good guy and is out to prove to everyone that he is a good person off the field. Lastly, become famous and see what happens. I've got many friends (well they used to be my friends until they got famous :laugh: ) that are in the limelight, and for a lot of them it has jaded them. You gotta know who you can trust especially when you're worth the kind of money Taylor is worth. He'll be worth a lot more if he keeps his nose clean off the field though. There is always an adjusting period when you reach the pinnacle, and I think Taylor has adjusted. He's not crazy, he's just doing what most people do off the field. Unfortunately,one day some rednecks took his stuff and they got the #$%^ beat out of 'um. I would've done the same, just like many of you. Maybe I would've called the police, but it's hard not to react when you know someone has crossed you so. I'm not buying in to all of the "Taylor's a crazy dude"....at least not until he hits the field on Sunday.

HTTR!

Archived