Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Section/Pricing Question

FunBunch7

I want to buy various tickets to certain games as close to face value as possible. I have been watching auctions on e-bay for tickets.

Does anyone have a map of the stadium that shows the face value for tickets in each section? I may buy season tickets and sell the ones I don't go to at face or my cost but I would like to have a starting point.

Thanks in advance...I know some of you live at Fed Ex...I wish I did.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. By no means am I being condescending, but good luck, seriously. I've been a season ticket holder going on my third year. From time to time I'll try to pick up some extra tickets, like you have attempted, on Ebay. My friends and I went to the Eagles game last year along with family and I got them for about $30 or so above face value. They were in the 400 section on the 40 yard line about 12 or so rows up. I lucked out winning the bid b/c there were 2 seats right next to mine that people were bidding hard on. It's luck of the draw. You will get closest to face value in the 400 level, but pay a pretty price for "the bowl" or lower level (non-obstructed) and club seats are really pricey. Good luck again, and I'll we'll see ya there.

HTTR!

These are the sections I'm pretty sure about:

I think all lowers are 109

upper - rows 1-15 between the goal lines 87

upper - rows 16-29 between the goal lines 70

Not sure about the lowers, when the stadium opened the lower end zone was less than the lower sidelines, but that may have changed after the latest round of price changes (...and I didn't say INCREASE, because as Danny pointed out, he reduced the prices on *HUNDREDS* of obstructed view seats). :laugh:

Lower level sidelines are $109 though. IMHO, the sections surrounding the 50 yard line should cost more. BTW, to move into those seats you need to join the TD club.

Man, don't tell me you don't have your tickets yet for the opener. Get your tickets in Sec 142 with me...we'll rock the house on Monday Night, can't wait!

I'm going in all different directions from single game tickets to the possibility of buying season tickets and selling the games I don't go to.

I can practically get a 3rd of the cost back on the Dallas game alone.

I am looking at section 142...there is an auction going on right now for 5 rows up on e-bay.

The lower level seats all have a face value of $109. However, most of the seats were purchased at much higher prices than face value. Most of the lower level seats have a market values well above the face value printed on the ticket. To capitalize on the this realty, Danny has now sold many of the lower level seats in the "Touchdown" and "Tailgate" clubs at a much higher premium than the $109 face value. As more and more lower level seats each year are sold to premium seat holders (most of whom are corporations and not guys like you and me), the market value for the lower level seats only goes up. Best advice for the best price, get your tickets in the parking lot at game time.

I'm going in all different directions from single game tickets to the possibility of buying season tickets and selling the games I don't go to.

I can practically get a 3rd of the cost back on the Dallas game alone.

I am looking at section 142...there is an auction going on right now for 5 rows up on e-bay.

I'm in Row 23....let me know what you decide, it would be cool to meet @ the ES tailgate party. How much are those tickets on Ebay? :logo:

I'm in Row 23....let me know what you decide, it would be cool to meet @ the ES tailgate party. How much are those tickets on Ebay? :logo:

2 seats, section 142 row 5 sold for $536...it seemed like a pretty good price compared to some of the ticket brokers. Although, I may have found section 103 row 20 for about $225.

What did you pay for yours?

Best advice for the best price, get your tickets in the parking lot at game time.

Do they still let you park at the hockey arena (US Air or whatever it was called) and shuttle people over to the stadium? I remember when we went there it was crazy with people selling tickets but I didn't look at sections or anything because I had my own.

2 seats, section 142 row 5 sold for $536...it seemed like a pretty good price compared to some of the ticket brokers. Although, I may have found section 103 row 20 for about $225.

What did you pay for yours?

I paid $369 a ticket....so the tickets on Ebay were @ a great price indeed. Did you win those tickets or are you still shopping around?

These are the sections I'm pretty sure about:

I think all lowers are 109

upper - rows 1-15 between the goal lines 87

upper - rows 16-29 between the goal lines 70

Yep, that's upper row sidelines, though, incl. corners.

Upper bowl Endzone rows 1-15 are $70

Upper bowl Endzone rows 16-29 are $49

Limited view seats in the 200 level are $54

Obstructed view seats behind pillars in the 200 level are $32

Clubs are around $250 for endzone, $400 for sidelines, roughly.

Dreams and loge seats are around $400 I think.

Above prices include tax. Actual printed price on ticket excludes tax. Premium seat tickets don't have prices printed on them.

i just bought 2 tickets in section 215 row 23 (obstructed view) to the last game of the season against the G Men for $237. anyone know if i got a decent deal?

Yeah, definitely $29 tickets. I hope they're not bad seats, alot of the $29 seats I looked at when I bought mine were pretty bad, and if I'm not mistaken, row 23 may be the farthest row back under the overhang.

I recommend if you recognize any other seats as obstructed view when you're bidding (anything after row 15 in the 200's I believe) that you don't bid/buy unless a.) you get a really good deal or b.) you see pictures from the actual seats themselves, not the seatdata pictures which are not indicative at all of the view from behind the pillars.

Do they still let you park at the hockey arena (US Air or whatever it was called) and shuttle people over to the stadium? I remember when we went there it was crazy with people selling tickets but I didn't look at sections or anything because I had my own.

>> US Air arena / Capital Centre is long gone. There is a shopping center there now. They do shuttle people in from the off site parking as well as one of the Metro stops. I have heard that the drop off point is a good place to score tix. There are also guys always selling in front of the church. BTW, according to Redskins policy, it is illegal to sell tix at ANY PRICE on FedEx Field property (enforcement varies).

i feel like a fool.:doh:

At least you are in the stadium, it is going to be a great game (hopefully with playoff implications, unless we locked it up by then). The atmosphere alone should be worth a premium.

Ebay sellers really under play the obstruction factor in the 200 level seats in the obstructed view section. It is borderline fraud. You are certainly not the only one who over paid by far for the obstructed level seats.

Don't let it ruin your night though ... tailgate up ... move around the stadium (not every seat will be full) .... have fun!

Archived