Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have the GatorSkins jumped off the bandwagon?

Larry Brown #43

Originally posted by ChrisFul

Only some idiot fan with his head stuck WAAAAY up his *** (as most Gator fans tend to be, in my experience) would CONTINUE to argue that Heath and Peyton weren't good college qbs.

Hell, now this bozo has gone one step further from resident wack-job InstiGator's "Peyton wasn't a good SEC QB" to "Peyton will be OUT of an NFL job in 2003".

Give me a @##$ing break. No wonder they banned you from GatorCountry. You are too f'n stupid.

Im through with you, your money's on the table....:puke:

Hey Tex, are you a steer or a queer?

I never met a steer that could type, so you must be the other.

Next thing you'll be telling me is Quincy was great college QB. So cowpoke, why don't you head down to the drugstore and jerk yourself a soda, and quit wasting my time.:jerkoff:

Originally posted by Orange&Blue Skins

Hey Tex, are you a steer or a queer?

I never met a steer that could type, so you must be the other.

Next thing you'll be telling me is Quincy was great college QB. So cowpoke, why don't you head down to the drugstore and jerk yourself a soda, and quit wasting my time.:jerkoff:

You justify your outlandish remarks by attacking me with "I bet you think Quincy was a great college QB".

I think Quincy was an alright college QB, but that's beside the point.

Let's review. O&BSkins says: "Peyton will be out of a job in 2004"

O&BSkins says: "Danny Weurffel is a good NFL QB"

"So cowpoke, why don't you head down to the drugstore and jerk yourself a soda, and quit wasting my time" ???? ROFL

Is that supposed to be an insult? Look up your local continuing education center and see if they teach a class in WIT...yours sorely needs sharpening.

Originally posted by 95-Gator

Yeah, they stopped coming here when it got "rough" because some of us got sick of listening to some of the brutal posts about the team.

95-Gator, you're missing the point here. The original question was not "Are Gator fans sick of Extremeskins.com," the question was "Have GatorSkins jumped off the bandwagon." If, as you suggest, the GatorSkins are only sick of Extremeskins, then how come the Redskins have become a DEAD ISSUE in the friendly confines of Gator Country? Skins chatter is NONEXISTENT over there, and I've checked -- which pretty much answers my question for me.

Having said that, If you think Redskins fans are so bad, what would you have done if Spurrier had become the Eagles head coach? Redskins fans are some of the more polite fans in the league. Philly fans, on the other hand, booed Donovan McNabb THE DAY HE WAS DRAFTED. Why do you think Philly fans come down in packs to FedEx Field when the Eagles play the Skins? Because they know they're coming into a friendly, hospitable environment (TOO friendly if you ask me) where they know they're going to be safe. So get off this crap about Redskin fans. If anything, we're TOO damn polite.

<i>"PS, PS: Heath and Peyton are both horrendous. Heath proved it, the Edge and Harrison have made Manning look better than he is. Prediction: Manning out of a job, 2003."</i>

Orange and Blue skin, even I would not go that far. The Manning M.O. has been more like this:

1. Come in and be given a job you did not earn, that was the case at UTn due to injuries his Frosh year and that was the case at Indy.

2. Have a bad first year. That was the case at both UTn and Indy.

3. Make a lot of progress you second year and achieve a good level of production for a second year guy but well below the production of the top QBs. Again this was the case at both UTn and Indy.

4. Despite lots of fawning publicity based a great deal on having a famous daddy, fail to progress in production from your second year. This was certainly the case at UTn where Manning never got a bit better and in fact was a bit worse his last two years. This is also the case at Indy so far.

Now maybe he needed more than 4 years to progress at UTn, maybe it was the offense, but he was not a top QB in college no matter what all his daddy's friend on tv told you. Maybe after half a decade or so in the NFL he will become a top flight QB? There is no evidence he will but anything could happen. So Orange and Blue, I doubt he loses his job anytime soon as he is so famous and people think he is so good. So P.Manning will likely plod along at his established level unless he was a slow rather than non learner and finally gets to the top level. Only time will tell.

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

95-Gator, you're missing the point here. The original question was not "Are Gator fans sick of Extremeskins.com," the question was "Have GatorSkins jumped off the bandwagon." If, as you suggest, the GatorSkins are only sick of Extremeskins, then how come the Redskins have become a DEAD ISSUE in the friendly confines of Gator Country? Skins chatter is NONEXISTENT over there, and I've checked -- which pretty much answers my question for me.

Having said that, If you think Redskins fans are so bad, what would you have done if Spurrier had become the Eagles head coach? Redskins fans are some of the more polite fans in the league. Philly fans, on the other hand, booed Donovan McNabb THE DAY HE WAS DRAFTED. Why do you think Philly fans come down in packs to FedEx Field when the Eagles play the Skins? Because they know they're coming into a friendly, hospitable environment (TOO friendly if you ask me) where they know they're going to be safe. So get off this crap about Redskin fans. If anything, we're TOO damn polite.

I never said I thought Skins fans were "bad". On the contrary, Skins fans are some of the best in the NFL. Very passionate and knowledgable. Only sometimes it boils over into ripping your own players which some people are turned off to. As for not posting about the Skins on Gatorcountry or other Gator forums, you can just chalk that up to what everybody is saying. Some Gator fans are interested in whats going on with Spurrier and other Gator players on the Skins but are not going to follow every game, especially with the Gator season going on. Obviously if there was news, like the Skins winning every game so far, I'm sure you would see more posts about the Skins. So the answer to your question IMO is that there are definately a bunch of Gator "bandwagon" fans who are only going to be interested in the Skins based on what's happening with them. That's to be expected though I guess.

Archived