Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yes!!! I'm Invading Dallas!!!

SKINZ33

I just moved here in January.

Oh. Colleyville is a nice place (not as nice as Southlake, but I'm biased). I have alot of friends there. If you have anything to do with the Colleyville football teams, get used to them getting their arses kicked by Southlake. :D

Anyway, I hope your stay there is enjoyable.

First off, don't go into downtown with your redskins gear on, especially right before a Skins game. You WILL get alcoholic beverages thrown at you with very high velocity. Trust me, I've seen it happen

Second, be prepared for a long, quiet trip back :D

Okay, I'll give you props for warning our brotherin about the beers, etc.

And just so you know, I love that ES is so good that we get alot of visitors posting from other teams. I am amazed to see you have 370 plus posts...I have never been to the Cowboy site...do they have a simlar mesage board like ES? If i went there and made a screen name Eternal Redskin, would I be welcomed?

Just curious bro.

Oh. Colleyville is a nice place (not as nice as Southlake, but I'm biased). I have alot of friends there. If you have anything to do with the Colleyville football teams, get used to them getting their arses kicked by Southlake. :D

Anyway, I hope your stay there is enjoyable.

I have about 14 years to worry about that. My son is 18 mo old. I had a buddy who lived in Southlake. Nice part of the Metroplex. :dallasuck

Where is a good place to get tickets to Texas Stadium?

I will have a thread up before the game about our ES tailgate at that game. I have one every year........and we have fun!!

It is in the blue lot........gate 3 area. There is a very LARGE REDSKIN fan base there.

You are very welcome to come!!! Lots of posters on here come to the game and come drink......I mean tailgate with us.

Blondie

Am I invited?

First off, don't go into downtown with your redskins gear on, especially right before a Skins game. You WILL get alcoholic beverages thrown at you with very high velocity. Trust me, I've seen it happen

Well, of course it will. First off, like you said, texans aren't that friendly, so parading his gear after the Pukes lose will be a highly dangerous activity. Moreover, they'll probably be glued to the radio or tv, watching highlights of yet another stunning game by moss :D

Am I invited?

We are a fun bunch........so if you want to come through and have a beer, I will be a wonderful hostess.

I can NOT however say how many of the REDSKIN fans will give you a good natured ribbing!!

Blue lot........close to Gate 3.

I will be starting a tailgate thread close to game day along with my cell number.

Blondie

We are a fun bunch........so if you want to come through and have a beer, I will be a wonderful hostess.

I can NOT however say how many of the REDSKIN fans will give you a good natured ribbing!!

Blue lot........close to Gate 3.

I will be starting a tailgate thread close to game day along with my cell number.

Blondie

Good natured ribbing I can handle, as long as people arent trying to start fights lol

I'll be there too.. I have a friend who is a sports producer at a station in Dallas and she hooked me up with tix for me and my buddies. 2 Cowpokes fans and 2 Redskins fans. We've been to Dallas twice for Redskins/Cowboys games and I've never had an issue..

Most Dallas fans are good natured. Who would have thunk it, our most hated rival, getting along with us at games. Philly, thats another story, **** them all.

I have about 14 years to worry about that. My son is 18 mo old. I had a buddy who lived in Southlake. Nice part of the Metroplex. :dallasuck

Where is a good place to get tickets to Texas Stadium?

I wouldn't know, I'm only 15. Your fellow Skins fans (maybe Blondie?) would probably know.

Oh yeah, I'm not part of that jerk Southlake muscle head team. I'm part of the nerd group that gets ribbed by them.

I'll be there too.. I have a friend who is a sports producer at a station in Dallas and she hooked me up with tix for me and my buddies. 2 Cowpokes fans and 2 Redskins fans. We've been to Dallas twice for Redskins/Cowboys games and I've never had an issue..

I expect all of y'all at the tailgate!!

Blondie

yea.... when I went down to dallas years ago on business..... I wore my skins gear when I went out during the nights.... and I was approached and joked with ...but never felt like I was going to be harmed in anyway....dallas folks are nice in that aspect...it ended up being a good conversation peice because I was being asked "why the Redskins?" ...which than I would explain I was from the east coast....I have to admit....it was during the summer not during football season...but everyone down in dallas was very nice needless to say.....now, I live 30 minutes south of Philly...born and raised.....and I still wont wear my skins gear up in philly nor at the games....my bestfriends are philly fans..... the rival between us all is a friendly rival....but outside of our circle of friends is a different story....I would warn all fans of different colors ....even more so Skin, Giant and Cowboy fans.....Do not wear your gear in Philly....they are nasty nasty fans..... they will throw cigarettes at cha...beer bottles or cans....try and pick a fight with you ...take your hat during the game and throw it over the balcony.... jump you in the bathroom while your trying to take a leak.....these are all stories which I have heard and witnessed......Which is why I hate Philly more so than Dallas!!!! :eaglesuck

One thing about the game for all of you who are coming from up north. Expect the temp to be really bad this early in the year and Texas Stadium makes it even hotter. It gets very little ventilation being that its partially domed. I go to the game most years and it sucks when its this early in the season. I also plan on attending the game in Houston the next week. I havent been to that stadium but I hope its better.

Also, I have never come close to having an incident with a Dallas fan. Its always a blast and a time to remember.

One thing about the game for all of you who are coming from up north. Expect the temp to be really bad this early in the year and Texas Stadium makes it even hotter. It gets very little ventilation being that its partially domed. I go to the game most years and it sucks when its this early in the season. I also plan on attending the game in Houston the next week. I havent been to that stadium but I hope its better.

Also, I have never come close to having an incident with a Dallas fan. Its always a blast and a time to remember.

good thing about the game this year is it is a night game. So while it will be humid the temp will be a little better at night and no sunshine killing us

Archived