Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jabar Gaffney, not Bunkley, arrested on gun charges (Updates inside)

Big Weirdo

The arrest happened a week ago. Baskett has been getting times with ones and twos. I like Hank (I'm a Baskett case :D) But Gaffney will be the number two. The highest I see Baskett going is the number 3 or 4 spot if he makes the team. (at this point anyway)

That makes sense. I had heard that the Eagles were high on Baskett. Although NFL teams stating that they are high on a rookie this time of year is comparable to asking an NFL or NBA GM if they got the guy they wanted in the draft. The Skins were high on Robert McCune this time last year and his effect was negligable during the season.

If Pinkston gets back to his former self I think Baskett will be hard pressed to pass him on the depth chart. Pinkston catches a lot of flak especially after he pussed out in Washington a couple of seasons ago but if healthy he's a solid #3. I've seen a lot of people talk about the Eagles receiving corps being their downfall this year but I don't think that's the case. Brown, Gaffney, Pinkston is at least as good Thrash, Pinkston, Mitchell were in 2003. IMO the season comes down to whether the Eagles can run the ball or not.

I beg to differ with you bro......

Baskett outside of Brown has been the most reliable target McNabb has had this TC thus far. Lewis can't even turn a 5 yard slant into a 10 gain thus far and Gaffney for all of his skills, is best suited for the slot. Besides, with his size and strength (plus the fact he can get off a jams better than everyone else not named Reggie Brown) he would be welcomed target for McNabb who seems to endorse the two kids at every PC he has done this TC.

Well hey.. I'd love to be proven wrong. I'm all about Baskett. You know this. But we must remember it is still training camp. Live action is completely different. Either way I see Baskett making this team.

Archived