Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jabar Gaffney, not Bunkley, arrested on gun charges (Updates inside)

Big Weirdo

per PFT.com

www.profootballtalk.com

BUNKLEY BUSTED

Profootballtalk.com has learned that unsigned Eagles first-round draft pick Brodrick Bunkley has been arrested for having a loaded handgun on the dashboard of his car.

The arrest was made by the Delaware River Port Authority on one of the bridges connecting Pennsylvania to New Jersey.

Bunkley was the fourteenth overall pick in the 2006 draft. He currently is unsigned even though the team opened camp earlier this week. The major sticking point reportedly has been the length of the deal -- the team wants six years, and Bunkley's agent, Gary Wichard, will agree only to a five-year term.

Pfft. So he has a gun, WTF was he going to do, rob a convenience store? I'd bet he heard about what happened to McDougle last year and wanted to protect himself. Unless it was connected to a murder or something I'm not worried about it. It's dumb of him to not have a permit though.

Pfft. So he has a gun, WTF was he going to do, rob a convenience store? I'd bet he heard about what happened to McDougle last year and wanted to protect himself. Unless it was connected to a murder or something I'm not worried about it. It's dumb of him to not have a permit though.

It's important because he's in the middle of negotiating a deal and guess what. All his leverage is gone now.

Not to mention it's kind of a big deal to walk around carrying a loaded gun without a permit.

It's illegal, I know that. He's stupid, not a thug. He almost flunked out of FSU, I think we could've figured that one out by now.

Damn, are you this much of a front office apologist as well?

Having a weapon without a permit is not what you call making a good impression.

Damn, are you this much of a front office apologist as well?

Having a weapon without a permit is not what you call making a good impression.

True. I'm just saying I doubt he was going to knock off the local 7-11 when he's about to sign a multimillion dollar contract. He probably had it for self defense purposes.

It's important because he's in the middle of negotiating a deal and guess what. All his leverage is gone now.

Not to mention it's kind of a big deal to walk around carrying a loaded gun without a permit.

The gun was assisting in the negotiations!

Archived