Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need help flying to FedEx Field!!

Duke

I'm buying tickets to MNF game vs the Vikings from one of our members. Now I'm planing on flying to FedEX Feild from Tampa.

This is my frist time ever to FedEx. I figured that BWI should be closer to the stadium and Southwest has the route to only BWI (Dulles route will begin in Oct.). So, should I fly to BWI or Dulles?

Thanks for every input.

See you guys there.

Land @ Ronald Reagan airport...you're 17 miles or so from FedEx.

That sounds good but as far as I've search for flights, I've yet seen any airline flying directly to DCA. Thanks for your info though.

I did alot of homework on this topic including where to stay for the game. I'm flying from Oregon for the opener and with the help of many Extreme skins members they advised me on the right path. Fly into Reagan, it's the closest to the stadium. If you have to pay a little extra depending on the service you are using then just pay it, when you're talking tickets for a plane and to the game, what's a little more in the grand scheme of things? ~ Have a safe trip whichever way you decide to go. HTTR!!

I personally fly which ever airport is cheaper, and then use Supershuttle to take me to my hotel. Last years trip was like 30 bucks to and from the airport each. Tell them Blondie sent ya, which gave me the inside scoop on them for a shuttle service...

I'd go to travelocity.com, check on airfares for both airports. Weigh the difference in cost (both in flight cost and rental car cost), then make an informed decision. Yeah, Reagan National is a little closer as the crow flies, but BWI may be easier. There's really only two roads you need to travel on with BWI, and their both highways with no traffic lights.

Archived