Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

StubHub Question

macnoke03

Im interested in buying some Atlanta Braves tickets and I was looking at stubhub but I am always a little concerned over buying online, especially sports tickets. Is stubhub usually a reliable place?. I was looking at tickets in section 137 at Turner field which is right behind right field and they had 3rd row tix for $18 each. I scroll down a little bit and see the same section but row 19 and they are selling for $32. :whoknows:

Im interested in buying some Atlanta Braves tickets and I was looking at stubhub but I am always a little concerned over buying online, especially sports tickets. Is stubhub usually a reliable place?. I was looking at tickets in section 137 at Turner field which is right behind right field and they had 3rd row tix for $18 each. I scroll down a little bit and see the same section but row 19 and they are selling for $32. :whoknows:

Stubhub is now one of the brokers accepted by the NFL, MLB etc. Check out this thread with article.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161044

StubHub, I think, has buyer protection. Although I am sure its a hassle.

Do you know if the Braves have a specific reseller they dump tix onto?

I'm not sure if they have a specific broker or not....

Does anybody know if $18 sounds legit for 3rd row behind right field. That sounds rather cheap (not that I'm complaining if it's legit)?

I've used stubhub for the skins-dallas game in Dallas. I called that 1-800 # and got a live person almost immediately and she was very helpful in explaining the different venues and ticket questions that I had. I will receive the tickets next week but they seem to be the most "hassle free" broker site.

They do have a good amount of fees associated with purchasing tickets so be aware of those costs.

Archived