Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saw Prioleau at Radford University bar tonight.

Jahbird

Hahaha. We did that already. They will ship frozen crusties to you, just call. Not as good as fresh at 2am, but good enough. I miss Radford...but that was another lifetime ago!

The shipping probably takes the same amount of time it takes to deliver those things. They were awesome, but waiting 2 hours for them to deliver was always a buzzkill.

Hahaha. We did that already. They will ship frozen crusties to you, just call. Not as good as fresh at 2am, but good enough. I miss Radford...but that was another lifetime ago!

i didnt go to radford but i had friends that did. what i miss is the radford girls. and watching them do the "walk of shame" early in the AM.

ahhhh, Radford, so many wonderful memories.

Funny. I graduated from Radford in 1999. I remember eating 12 Crusties in one sitting once at around 1:30 in the morning. Good times, indeed. The best part is that I made through Radford STD free!! :cheers:

:logo:

Funny. I graduated from Radford in 1999. I remember eating 12 Crusties in one sitting once at around 1:30 in the morning. Good times, indeed. The best part is that I made through Radford STD free!! :cheers:

:logo:

some of us were not as lucky....

What about "Mike's"??? How many of you guys tipped the Mikes driver with a beer bong or a bowl rip???

Archived