Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever stay @ The Radisson ?

RedskinsFanatic

I'm pretty sure that's where I stayed 3 yrs ago when I flew in from Phoenix. We had rented a car and went right from the game to the airport so we just drove to the stadium...or might I say, to this office building lot where we paid I htink $20 to park about a mile away.

Personally, I like walking from a far distance to the stadium...getting to see the fans playing ball in different lots and the whole "energy" thing.

When I go to Sun Devil Stadium...you have to park in a different zip code so Fed Ex is a breeze.

I'm glad I panned down pj... I was thinking 'online it doesn't look like a dump'. ~ I called them and the receptionist said the Redskins have a shuttle that comes by the hotel every 30 min. on game day...yeah! : ) If it's only a mile I'll walk it, if its longer..I'll get a free ride. ~

I'm glad I panned down pj... I was thinking 'online it doesn't look like a dump'. ~ I called them and the receptionist said the Redskins have a shuttle that comes by the hotel every 30 min. on game day...yeah! : ) If it's only a mile I'll walk it, if its longer..I'll get a free ride. ~

:laugh: LOL :laugh:

I stayed there last year for the November 6th Iggles Sunday Night game. The hotel overall was nice and is close to the Stadium. It is a very walkable distance. Myself, I just had my brother drive there and back because I am too lazy. :laugh: Well, that and that I spent a crazy amount of money on EBAY for a green parking pass.

One thing of note: DO NOT DRINK AT THE BAR IN THE LOBBY!!!!! Between my brother, father, and myself we had a total of 5 beers and the total was close to $70!! We then went out to eat at the Ruby Tuesday's ( I think that was the name of the restaurant anyway) and each had a 22 ouncer for $2.99/ea. Much better deal.

In short, bring your OWN alcohol, because they have a mini fridge in EVERY room. The pool on the bottom floor is nice as well. Have a blast! :cheers:

Archived