Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seat Data

chronicdesi

So I was looking to buy tickets for a game, and I ran into a lot of obstructed view seats. I see a posting every once in a while about how seats are. I wanted to know how obstructed the views were, and I was just about to post on the forums when I stumbled onto this site.. Sorry if it is a repost, I searched and didn't find anything.

The site gives you thumbnail picture that shows the view.. Hope this can help a few people out... HTTR!! :cheers:

Link:

http://www.seatdata.com/html/nfl_redskins/pick_section_nfl_redskins.htm

all the obstructed view seats are different....in some you can see the whole field but you cant see the scoreboard because of the overhang from the 300 level...other you are litterally behind a piller....so they are all different....atleast thats what i have heard....

all the obstructed view seats are different....in some you can see the whole field but you cant see the scoreboard because of the overhang from the 300 level...other you are litterally behind a piller....so they are all different....atleast thats what i have heard....

You're right, it COMPLETELY depends on the seat. You can't tell by just the section or row, the view from one end of the row depends can completely differ from the other end. When I went to the stadium last week to pick out my obstructed view season tickets, I saw some seats that had huge obstructions, and some that were pretty darn good. I would advise anyone buying obstructed view seats to ask to see a picture taken from the particular seat before they buy it, because seat data is always going to give you a non-obstructed view from the section.

So I was looking to buy tickets for a game, and I ran into a lot of obstructed view seats. I see a posting every once in a while about how seats are. I wanted to know how obstructed the views were, and I was just about to post on the forums when I stumbled onto this site.. Sorry if it is a repost, I searched and didn't find anything.

The site gives you thumbnail picture that shows the view.. Hope this can help a few people out... HTTR!! :cheers:

Link:

http://www.seatdata.com/html/nfl_redskins/pick_section_nfl_redskins.htm

The pics in seatdata.com were snapped around 2001. The obstructed view seats were not installed until 2004. In addition, the pics you see from the 200 level in seatdata can be very misleading -- especially since they didn't take any. All they show you is from the 100 level.

I sat in the 200 section the last 2 years with a pillar obstruction for half of the end zone and part of the field. You have cameras to view when the play is in that area and really, you can see the players very well.

You lose on punts and kickoffs because of the low overhang, but the biggest loss is when people stand up. The angle of the grade is not very steep so when people in front stand up, you lose all view.

You are, however, out of the weather (if it's bad) and they are still pretty comfortable seats.

Of note, one person in our office recently went to check them out and said they only have the seats left with pillars in front of them.

Your choice, good hunting and Go 'Skins.

Prolly because there were only 14 rows back then, so they didn't bother. They also don't have pics of the club level. They show from upper level row 1 instead.

Sorry, what I meant were sections 201-242 (because they would have to include the obstructed views, maybe?). Aren't sections 301-342 the club level seats? And I think they had the added new seats put in by the start of the 2000 season.

Archived