Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 2007 Player Rating Predictions

mo9763

jay cutler is 78

but jason campbell is 69

charlie frye is 78

is campbell that bad?

No, it just shows that people think that someone who doesn't play is automatically worse than someone who does (particularly if the coaching staff doesn't give that player the starting job). The fact is, Jay Cutler played last year, it just was in college. In my view, there's NO WAY that a college rookie could be rated so ridiculously higher than someone who is a year out, drafted from the same position, when neither have had the opportunity

to play a down.

Madden should have "rookie penalties" in their calculation that automatically overcomes this crap.

I would be willing to bet that even the San Francisco 49ers would beat any college team, played on an even field. The difference between the college game and the pro game is that big--which is why rating a rookie like Cutler on the basis of his college production is difficult--but it shouldn't, in turn, lower Campbell's value.

I think Campbell should be an 80.

No, it just shows that people think that someone who doesn't play is automatically worse than someone who does (particularly if the coaching staff doesn't give that player the starting job). The fact is, Jay Cutler played last year, it just was in college. In my view, there's NO WAY that a college rookie could be rated so ridiculously higher than someone who is a year out, drafted from the same position, when neither have had the opportunity

to play a down.

Madden should have "rookie penalties" in their calculation that automatically overcomes this crap.

I would be willing to bet that even the San Francisco 49ers would beat any college team, played on an even field. The difference between the college game and the pro game is that big--which is why rating a rookie like Cutler on the basis of his college production is difficult--but it shouldn't, in turn, lower Campbell's value.

I think Campbell should be an 80.

campbell shoud be like 83 his speed should be 80 in madden its 70 wtf

Brunell- 88/ Portis-95/ Sellers-87/ Cooley-90/ Moss-95/ Lloyd-86/ El-84/ Patten-81/ Samuels-96/ Dockery-88/ Rabach-91/ Thomas-95/ Jansen-95/ Daniels-84/ Carter-90/ Griffin-91/ Salavea-87/ Washington-95/ Marshall-89/ McIntosh-81/ Springs-90/ Rogers-86/ Taylor-96/ Archuletta-90/ Hall-82/ Frost(?)- 78

These are the ratings I made to update Madden 06, I think Carter might be a little high, but he was great as a DE, he only had problems when he became an OLB.

Campbell-82

Did this guy do this pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey style? Take a look at the Cowboys. What's wrong with this picture?

Aaron Glenn 87

Anthony Henry 86

Terrence Newman 85

:doh:

Jason Fabini rated above Jon Jansen?

Marcus Coleman better than Sean Taylor?

Marco Rivera a 92?!? Yeah, in 2002.

Archived