Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taliban to be broken by years end

MrSilverMaC

I think the word was used for Bin Laden,, irrelevent.. or as irrelevent as he can be, I suppose.

There is the sincere posssibility that by killing him or capturing him and parading him on TV will set off even more jihadists... As it is now, he's directing a losing war from a cave in one of the most remote places on earth.

All things in due time, I say.

~Bang

I think the word was used for Bin Laden,, irrelevent.. or as irrelevent as he can be, I suppose.

There is the sincere posssibility that by killing him or capturing him and parading him on TV will set off even more jihadists... As it is now, he's directing a losing war from a cave in one of the most remote places on earth.

All things in due time, I say.

~Bang

That's the catch-22.

While he's out there. The admin will say he's not a main force. He's not leading Al-Queda anymore, etc.

But, if he were killed tonight. You know they'd take a 180.

That's the catch-22.

While he's out there. The admin will say he's not a main force. He's not leading Al-Queda anymore, etc.

But, if he were killed tonight. You know they'd take a 180.

You act like you would have an issue if Bush caught him. Are you that partisan? Aren't we all on the same side?

The Taliban? The TALIBAN? Weren't they eliminated and "smoked out of their holes" after the invasion of Afghanistan? BTW, what ever happened to Bin Laden? You know, the person who was responsible for 9-11?

Just because your focus and the rest of the other anti-war liberals focus has been on Iraq and only Iraq, doesn't mean that our nation hasn't been fighting in Afganistan all this time aswell. Troops are still being constantly deployed there. We have been quietly fighting this war while everyone else focuses on Iraq and thinks that we have forgotten about the Taliban.

Archived