Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fed Ex Complaints

UMDSKINS

Hi all:

Is there a phone number or email of an official that we can contact if we have a gripe regarding game day problems in the Stadium or suggestions for things that would be great for improvement in the stadium

Thanks

-UMDSKINS

1. Show Replays

2. A Real Telescreen

3. Lemonade on Club Level

4. New Parking Lot Attendants (At least ones that have some common sense)

5. More cheerleaders, put them on the field and in the stands.

6. Introduce Special Teams, offense, and defense. Back to the old days of hyping the crowd up before the games with players instead of some fat A@$ radio DJ.

7. Announcing the scores of other games leaving the important ones to us last. Amps the crowd up even further.

8. Get rid of the pregame fireworks. I would like to see the openning kickoff without a cloud of smoke.

9. I sit in club level 1st row of second section. Can we have cup holders that fit drinks? If I can't can I keep the tops to the sodas they give us?

10. NOT Allowing any Eagles, Cowboys or Giants fans the oppurtunity to even mutter a word. Sit down and shut up. If you can not tell them this then get somebody who can.

4. New Parking Lot Attendants (At least ones that have some common sense)

No way. I'm thinking of making a video of the parking lady where I park. Make a montage and call it Parking Lot. I swear to God she is one of the funniest people to watch. About 70% crazy and 30% angry. It's fantastic.

The only thing I really can't stand is the full volume commercials. At least in Baltimore they use the Under Armor thing to Move Those Chains. It pumps you up a little. Not like some Whiskey commercial, or a Fedex commercial I've seen 7 million times over. Use that time to show replays. Snyder literally sucks the life right out of 90K people.

I actually think a booing campaign would work well. Just get 90K people booing down those commercials every time they start. That would work. And it would be damn funny.

I'll second that. It's not bad early but a couple hours before game time it's off to the woods for me. The lines are just too long.

yupp, Red lot parking here, I lost count how many times i've watered the woods. Sad thing is you can stand there and it looks like a bad picture with guys 20 feet apart the entire length of the parking lot

10. NOT Allowing any Eagles, Cowboys or Giants fans the oppurtunity to even mutter a word. Sit down and shut up. If you can not tell them this then get somebody who can.

This is a great idea! Especially the Iggles and Cowpuke fans. Although I really didn't hear a lot of mouthy Dallas fans last year. Go figure.

Archived