Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fedex Seating Question

blitzpackage

I'm currently eyeing some Panther tickets for the Nov. 26 game. I bought tickets from this same site last year and had no problems so I know it's legit.

Here is how it is listed:

Section 430

Row 1

Most other single digit rows are listed like:

Section 430

Row 01

I checked and this same seat is available for multiple games all listed as row 1 instead of row 01. Something with the seating? Any redflags?

Also, isn't this game subject to the late season schedule change?

Thanks in advance.

That's what I figured but I am curious about the listing. For instance, I went to the Bears game last year Section 218 Row 03. This year the tickets I want are listed as Section 430 Row 1.

Basically, I'd like to be the first row on the upperdeck. I think it is just a typo or something but for every game that this ticket exists?

My tickets say Section 408 Row 1.

Okay, thanks that makes me feel better. I think I'll go for it. It is strange though that they list most as 01 and just a few(not just this section) as 1. Anyway, only one way to really find out. And I guess being in the stadium anywhere couldn't be a bad thing. Thanks again.

Yeah, don't be paranoid. Plus the Skins are gonna kick the Panthers ass. We own them. 6-1 or 7-1 record I believe.

Yeah, I hear ya. BTW, I ordered the tickets. I got them from razorgator.com and the phone girl said they allow the seller to input the information for the database so that would explain the discrepancy.

I'm from NC but I'm Redskins first, Panthers second. This is going to be a dogfight and one heck of a game I hope. Santana Moss and Steve Smith on the same field!!!! Holy Mary Mother of Gibbs this is gonna be a good one.

HTTR!

Edit-Can anyone help me confirm if this game is subject to the flex schedule? Here is a pic of the section. No real reason to put it in here except I wanted to practice adding pics. My first thread and posts were today. Thanks guys.

403.430.jpg

Edit-Can anyone help me confirm if this game is subject to the flex schedule? Here is a pic of the section. No real reason to put it in here except I wanted to practice adding pics. My first thread and posts were today. Thanks guys.

Yes, any Sunday game after week 10 is subject to the flex schedule. I would count one this one to go "flex".

BTW, that picture is from the equivalent of about row 8 or 9, at the top of the entry stair platform, if I'm not mistaken. If you look carefully, you can see row 1 in the lower right corner behind the railings.

Archived