Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wtb full season parking pass

PuckDallas81

Someone offered me $750 for a red pass.......

I don't get it - what is going on with the parking passes?!!

This is the first year since the skins have been in FedEx that I believe expectations have been this high. If the skins do live up to these expectations I think that we will look at the prices of these passes now and think what a bargain. I think parking could get to the 150 to 200 area per game late in the season, maybe more, if we are playing very meaningful games in Dec.

The flip side is if we don't live up to expecations people paying the going rate now will have paid to much, myself included. I'm hedging my bets and buying now though, cause I beleive we are gonna be great this year.

If you keep an eye out on ebay you should be able to get a blue pass for around 500.00. If your extremely vigilant and lucky. Seems th going rate for those is the high 500's low 600's.

yea i've been lookin.It would be great to have a fellow skins fan on the board sell 1 that wasn't trying to rip someone off. I think its a bunch of bs how brokers get ahold of parking passes before fans and charge ridiculous prices for the pass. Last year there were alot of passes still being sold for games after the game was already over when real fans could have used those passes.

yea i've been lookin.It would be great to have a fellow skins fan on the board sell 1 that wasn't trying to rip someone off. I think its a bunch of bs how brokers get ahold of parking passes before fans and charge ridiculous prices for the pass. Last year there were alot of passes still being sold for games after the game was already over when real fans could have used those passes.

I wish you luck. What makes it so hard on here is we are all pretty die hard fans. While occasionaly you can find a single game pass, a season one is rare to find unless the tickets are being sold with it as a package.

Why in the hell are everyone paying so much for a parking pass, just park in the damn cash lots. You can still tailgate there and its only $25.

I wouldn't be suprised if its $35 this year...

But yea, $25 in the cash lots isn't that bad. I'm not a big fan of the whole shuttle system, but whatever...you're still at the game and not watching it on t.v.!

Why in the hell are everyone paying so much for a parking pass, just park in the damn cash lots. You can still tailgate there and its only $25.

Can you see the stadium from the cash lots? Can you make it from your lot to your seat in 1/2 hour from the cash lots and the same after the game? Can you watch all the fans arrive at the stadium from the cash lots? The premium for the color lots is based on the tailgate experience. People who are in to tailgating will pay the premium.

I've never used the cash lots, but I can't imagine the tailgating atmosphere being the same as in the color lots. Then there's the busses. :doh:

Can you see the stadium from the cash lots? Can you make it from your lot to your seat in 1/2 hour from the cash lots and the same after the game? Can you watch all the fans arrive at the stadium from the cash lots? The premium for the color lots is based on the tailgate experience. People who are in to tailgating will pay the premium.

I've never used the cash lots, but I can't imagine the tailgating atmosphere being the same as in the color lots. Then there's the busses. :doh:

thats why I love red blue or green (red and green more though)

I agree on getting to the stadium in a 1/2 hour is convenient but the

tailgating is not different. I would rather be in the color lots but some dumb ass built a stadium and didn't figure for parking and now you can't even get a parking pass unless you get 4 tickets.

They need to have a designated lane just for buses so they can get out faster.

Archived