Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FootballGuy2677 Power Rankings Top 10!!!

FootballGuy2677

:D Bored...

FootballGuy2677 Power Ranking Top 10!!!

1. Seattle Seahawks- Steve Hutchinson is gone, but a running back dosnt run for over a total of 2,000 Yards and breaks the nfl single season touchdown record just becuase of an offensive line. They have only gotten better this offseason. 14-2

2. Cincinnati Bengals- I didnt know who to put here. But adding Dexter Jackson/S and Johnathon Joseph/CB will help their secondary which needed it. Palmer/Johnson will continue to be one of the best in the league and Rudi Johnson will keep getting 4.4 yards per carry. 13-3

3. Indianapolis Colts- They still have Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, and Brandon Stokley for Peyton Manning to throw to. Don't be suprised if Peyton Manning breaks his own Touchdown record since they dont have an Edgerinn James in the backfield. 13-3

4. Pittsburgh Steelers- Ben Roethlisburgr will be healthy by then and I expect this team to be very similiar to the redskins team we saw just last season. 11-5

5. Washington Redskins- Good, Versatile, recieving corps with an an elite running back, and an average at best quarterback led by one of the greatest offensive minds in the league. Gregg Williams defense should be good like always especially with a pass rusher such as Andre Carter. 13-3

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Chris Simms was a good quarterback last year and now he is a good and experianced quarterback. Monte Kiffin is in a way like Gregg Williams in a Buc uniform running a cover 2. Expect this team to contend. 11-5

7. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jack Del Rio is a good coach coaching a good team. Sure they lost Jimmy Smith, but like those idiots on ESPN said yesterday. They have freaks in Matt Jones and Mercedes Lewis on at WR and TE. Don't forget about Fred Taylor and Greg Jones too. 11-5

8. Atlanta Falcons- They will have a great defense now since they now have Troy Vincent, Chris Crocker, and one of the most NFL ready Safeties in my opinion Jimmy Williams(not to mention most stupid) in their secondary next to DeAngelo Hall. Their Defensive Line is not looking to bad with Rod Coleman, John Abraham, and Patrick Kerney on the line too. Alge Crumpler and their running game is enough to carry the Falcons as long as Micheal Vick can start making the short and medium ranged throws when called upon and turn back into the 2001-2004 version of Micheal Vick. Not the one trying to be Steve Young. 10-6

9. New York Giants- Eli Manning has playoff experiance and look for him to explode with Jeremey Shockey, Plaxico Burress, and a stacked HB Corps. They may be stacked at Running Back with Tiki Barber and Brandon Jacobs but that will look like a bebe compared to a missle once you look at how much blitz packages they could send at you. 12-4

10. New England Patriots- They still have Tom Brady and they do have offensive weapons believe it or not. That defense is getting old and their running game is a question. I know Bill Belichick is a hall of fame coach and im a redskins fan, but i really believe that they made a HUGE mistake in taking Laurance Maroney over DeAngelo Williams. 10-6

10a. Denver Broncos

due to the following statement, i give this ranking absolutely zero weight:

1. Seattle Seahawks- Steve Hutchinson is gone, but a running back dosnt run for over a total of 2,000 Yards and breaks the nfl single season touchdown record just becuase of an offensive line. They have only gotten better this offseason. 14-2

this is a sign of ignorance. if he wanted to say that the loss of hutch wasn't that big because the rest of their line is still there and pretty good, fine. but if you put sean alexander behind the giants line, he doesn't gain anywhere close to tiki last year. and that really hurts me to say. you put him behind tampa's line, and the caddie outgains him. this is a ridiculous statement. even alexander knows that his season last year was a direct result of the five guys in front of him.

due to the following statement, i give this ranking absolutely zero weight:

this is a sign of ignorance. if he wanted to say that the loss of hutch wasn't that big because the rest of their line is still there and pretty good, fine. but if you put sean alexander behind the giants line, he doesn't gain anywhere close to tiki last year. and that really hurts me to say. you put him behind tampa's line, and the caddie outgains him. this is a ridiculous statement. even alexander knows that his season last year was a direct result of the five guys in front of him.

Way to rip me for just sharing an opinion...:laugh:

Archived