Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need Cowboy 11/5 Ticket Help

NASMTrainer

My wife, God bless her, tried to do a great thing for Father's Day and buy 2 tickets to the 11/5 Skins/Cowgirls game. Well she got 3 of them and only payed $284.00. After my shock at the thought of it all, the price hit me. I'm thinking "How the hell did she get tickets for under $300.00?"

She has purchased 3 Taligate party tickets for before and after the game :) . If anybody has 2 tickets to that game where the seats are good and my 11 y/o son won't be traumatized from fighting, language and the such, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the link to stubhub but I'm trying to stay away from brokers. I think they should all be shot myself but that's a different story. I was hoping that maybe a skin fan on here wasnt going to be able to make it and wanted to sell to another skin fan that won't embarass him. Most tickets I find are in the 200's and fro what I hear, the 200's are crappy seats with a lot of "impaired" and "obstructed" view seats. I'll keep looking and hoping.

Thanks

check out washingtondc.craigslist.com. Its tall order but you will def find tickets on that site.

I got two extra Dallas Tickets for face value 4 hrs before the game and they guy worked in Tysons Corner and dropped them off for me.

I would also reccomend to keep checking that website the closer we get to the game.

Best of Luck

My wife, God bless her, tried to do a great thing for Father's Day and buy 2 tickets to the 11/5 Skins/Cowgirls game. Well she got 3 of them and only payed $284.00. After my shock at the thought of it all, the price hit me. I'm thinking "How the hell did she get tickets for under $300.00?"

She has purchased 3 Taligate party tickets for before and after the game :) . If anybody has 2 tickets to that game where the seats are good and my 11 y/o son won't be traumatized from fighting, language and the such, it would be greatly appreciated.

Fed Ex shouldn't be a place for 11 year old children to go watch games.

Fed Ex shouldn't be a place for 11 year old children to go watch games.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What you are saying is that you can't conduct yourself in a civilized manner. Sad. I took my son there on Opening Day, Gibbs first game back. We sat in Sec. 121. It was a great experience, people yelling and screaming, cheering on the Skins but I guess some of you think a game is a place to go get drunk and act like an ass.

For the ones of you trying to help with the problem I'm having thanks, the others can just move along, nothing to see here.

Archived